My Rangers Tickets
With My Rangers Tickets, your Online Ticket Manager, you can easily manage your season tickets from a secure and convenient location on texasrangers.com.
What You Can Do With My Rangers Tickets
- Season Ticket Renewals - You can now pay your invoice online.
- Ticket Forwarding - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Transfer.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Rangers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
- Donate Your Tickets - The Texas Rangers are partnered with Vet Tix to provide an exclusive opportunity for season ticket holders to donate their tickets to our troops. Donating your tickets is simple through your My Rangers Tickets account.
Why You Should Use My Rangers Tickets
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
All transactions are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
Having the ability to forward tickets via My Rangers Tickets means there's no need to deliver tickets in person, by mail or leave them at Will Call. Send them to friends digitally and meet your party inside Globe Life Park. Plans change? Recall your tickets and you can manage them all over again!
Here's how to forward tickets:
- Log into your My Rangers Tickets account.
- Once in your account, click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- Choose "Forward Tickets" as your "Ticket Action."
- Choose the game and tickets to forward.
- Assign tickets to friends by clicking the friend from the "Your Friends" column.
- Click "forward" tickets and your friends will receive an email with their tickets.
NOTE: You can now Recall your tickets. In the "My History" tab pull up previously forwarded tickets and choose to Recall them in order to pull them back in to your account.
The Texas Rangers are partnered with Vet Tix to provide an exclusive opportunity for season ticket holders to donate their tickets to our troops. Donating your tickets is simple through your My Rangers Tickets account. The next time you can't make it to a game, simply follow the steps below:
- Choose the "donate" button from the Ticket Action box to send your tickets directly to Vet Tix
- Vet Tix will handle the distribution of your tickets to service members around the area
- Get your tax deductible receipt sent from Vet Tix directly to the email address associated with the season ticket account
My Tickets Page
The My Tickets Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Inventory tab.
- View the list of all upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Rangers account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
How to Filter the List of Tickets within Inventory Manager:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- All tickets for all upcoming games in your My Rangers Tickets account.
- Active Tickets Only - defined as tickets that have NOT been transferred to another person and are still valid for admission to the ballpark.
- Transfer Tickets Only - defined as tickets that have been digitally transferred to another person or are in a pending transfer offer.
What is the "To Do" List?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Rangers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Accept or decline ticket transfer offers
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Rangers Tickets account
How to Renew Your Season Tickets:
- Season ticket renewal will be available for season tickets.