DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
Please take a moment to read the following guidelines so that we can better accommodate your donation request.
Thank you for your interest in the Cincinnati Reds. We are proud to be an integral part of our community, supporting the efforts of non-profit organizations and civic associations in our community and the outstanding work they do throughout the year. In an effort to best process your donation and support as many charities throughout the tristate region as possible, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted online. Click here to access the Reds Donation Request Form.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of four weeks prior to your event.
- The Reds are only able to donate to events in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky West Virginia and Tennessee.
- Due to the volume of requests, organizations will only receive a donation from the Reds once per calendar year.
- Donations are for fundraising, charitable purposes or civic events only. We cannot provide sales incentives, corporate gifts or donations to for-profit entities.
- Organizations which receive a donation must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the tickets raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
Please DO NOT send personal items as members of the front office are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for personal or charitable purposes.
We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received an item within one week of your event, please contact the Community Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts.
Other Helpful Tips
- Opening Day game event tickets are not available for donation.
- The Reds may not provide financial sponsorship for a cause, individual or organization. We do not purchase program ads or buy sponsor tables at events.
- Decorations or donations for parties, reunions or sports-themed rooms cannot be fulfilled.
- We are not permitted to donate to online or radio auctions or raffles.