There are several options for parking in downtown Minneapolis including 7,000 parking spaces conveniently adjacent to Target Field in the ABC and Hawthorne ramps, nearly 25,000 parking spaces in parking lots/ramps throughout downtown.
The Twins, in collaboration with MPLS Parking and the City of Minneapolis, are happy to provide preferred game day parking options for Target Field event attendees in Ramps A and B (at the reduced rate of $12) and the Hawthorne Ramp (at a special price of $10) throughout the 2021 season. Twins fans can reserve their spot, and pay in advance. Reserve Now »
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the Target Field SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
You will find ramps and surface lots that provide parking for thousands across downtown Minneapolis. Though there is ample parking close to Target Field, it is best to plan ahead and arrive early to find the parking spot that best matches your desired experience.
There are nearly 7,000 parking spaces conveniently adjacent to Target Field in the ABC/Hawthorne ramps. If you're planning to come early to the game and stay later after the game to enjoy the downtown amenities, the A B C Ramps may be your best bet.
Accessible parking is in the handicapped spaces in either the A Ramp or B Ramp. Both facilities have direct connections to Target Plaza and Target Field.
- Come early, stay late and enjoy the amenities downtown Minneapolis has to offer.
- Use the ABC and Hawthorne ramps for convenient access to Target Field
- Pay attention to dynamic messaging signs throughout downtown for the most up-to-date parking information
- Plan ahead and consider all transportation options available to you
- "Keep your junk in your trunk." Protect yourself from vehicle break-ins. Never leave your items in plain view.