CTA Service to Wrigley Field
CTA provides convenient and affordable rail travel options for baseball fans in Chicago heading to Wrigley Field.
The CTA Red Line provides direct service to Wrigley Field via the accessible station at Addison. Fans can transfer to Red Line trains from all other rail lines and from most east-west bus routes. CTA Bus #152 (Addison) and CTA Bus #22 (Clark) both stop at the intersection of Clark & Addison streets. For more details, call the CTA Hotline at 773-836-7000 or visit www.transitchicago.com.
Direct service to Wrigley Field via the accessible station at Addison.
- Transfer to Red Line trains from all other rail lines and from most east-west bus routes.
- Board Red Line from stations in the State Street subway downtown, or from Howard, where fans can connect from Purple or Yellow Line trains serving the northern suburbs.
- Convenient Park & Ride at Howard, $5 (more than 550 parking spaces).
On game nights, Yellow Line trains will operate two hours later (until midnight) from Howard.
- Convenient Park & Ride at Dempster-Skokie, $4 (more than 400 parking spaces)
- Yellow Line station is just three blocks east of the Edens Expressway.
Purple Line Express
Before weekday night games, regular Loop-bound Purple Line Express trains will make an additional stop at Sheridan station, rather than running express from Howard to Belmont. Trains will not stop at Addison station.
- Convenient Park & Ride at Linden, $4 (more than 300 parking spaces)
After the game, customers traveling northbound on the rail system can use the Sheridan station to board northbound trains instead of the Addison station. Customers traveling southbound are asked to use the Addison station.
Several CTA bus routes also provide convenient service to Wrigley Field:
- #8 Halsted buses operate north on Halsted from 79th Street to Broadway/Waveland.
- #22 Clark buses operate north through the Loop on Dearborn and south on Clark from Howard.
- #152 Addison buses operate on Addison from Cumberland on the west to Lake Shore Drive on the east. For all games, additional service will be provided on the #152 Addison route as crowds warrant, starting two hours before game time and operating until one hour after games end.
- #80 Irving Park will have extra buses operating from the Irving Park Metra station to Irving Park/Broadway starting approximately two hours before game time.