Open the "Wallet" tab and select the game for which you'd like to view and use ticket(s).
MLB Ballpark for iPhone and Android Phone
Cubs tickets are available exclusively as mobile tickets via the free MLB Ballpark app. The free MLB Ballpark app is your secure and convenient way to instantly access Cubs tickets at Wrigley Field via your mobile device.
Use the free MLB Ballpark app to:
- Buy tickets on your mobile device
- Scan in for entry to Cubs games at Wrigley Field on your mobile device
- Share tickets from your mobile device with your family and friends instantly
- Access the Cubs gameday guide and other Wrigley Field-specific app features, including a ballpark seating map, A-to-Z Guide and list of concessions
Mobile ticketing has replaced print-at-home as a more secure instant delivery option when purchasing tickets for Cubs games at Wrigley Field. Please note an updated version of the app was launched by MLB in February of 2020. You must have the latest version of the free MLB Ballpark app downloaded on your mobile device to access Cubs tickets for the 2020 season.
Tap an individual ticket or select "View" next to each ticket to see its mobile barcode.
Make sure to increase your screen's brightness when scanning this barcode on gameday.
Open the "Wallet" tab and select the game for which you'd like to forward ticket(s).
Tap the circle(s) next to each ticket you'd like to forward.
Tickets can be forwarded via email, a text link or by selecting a contact from your phone's address book. Select your preference.
- [via Email] - An email address is required; a name and message are optional.
- [Share Link] - A link will be copied for you to share.
- [Select from Contacts] - Your device's Contacts will appear, giving you the ability to select a contact and then the contact's email address or phone number (if stored in your device). If an email is selected, the individual's name and email address will be populated. Tap "Send" to forward. If a phone number is selected, you will be able to forward the ticket through a text conversation
Open the "Buy Tickets" tab to browse available options.
Once you select the game you are interested in attending, you can review seating locations and the final price.
After you complete the purchase, your tickets will be available in the "Wallet" tab. Make sure to refresh your "Wallet" by holding and pulling the screen downward.
After successfully logging in with your MLB account, tap the Settings icon from the Today tab
Tap on MLB Account from the Settings page
On your MLB Account page, you can send or resend a verification email to the email address used to purchase tickets
A verification email will be sent to the email address requested. Tap on the link in the email to allow access to your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app