Q: What are the benefits of bringing a group to the ballpark?
- Share the excitement of Cleveland Guardians baseball with a group of friends, family, coworkers, or classmates at the ballpark. When ordering through the Group Sales Department, groups of 20 or more will receive seating together (subject to availability) and a scoreboard recognition. Special group pricing is available for most home games.
- The bigger the group, the bigger the rewards! Groups of 300 or more can qualify for a pregame on-field ceremony and groups of 500 or more can qualify for special experiences base on availability.
- Fundraising opportunities are available for most home games with larger discounts available on weekday games.
- Loaded value is available to be added to tickets in $5 increments up to $50.
Q: What is the minimum number of tickets required for a group purchase?
- 20 tickets in most locations with the exception of Club seating you only need 10.
Q: What time can I get into the ballpark?
- Fans are encouraged to come early and watch batting practice, infield workouts and pregame ceremonies.
- All gates Sunday-Thursday will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- All gates Friday-Saturday will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
Q: What age do children require a ticket for admission into the park?
- Children two and under who are sitting on the lap of an adult do not need a game ticket.
- Children who have reached their third birthday must have a valid game ticket to gain entrance to the ballpark and are permitted to sit only in their ticketed location.
Q: When is my final payment due and when will I receive my group tickets?
- Final payment is due 30 days before your game date.
- Once final payment is received, you will be able to manage your digital tickets through the MLB Ballpark app and your My Tickets Account.
Q: Can I add tickets to my original group order?
- Additional tickets subject to availability for your game date. Please contact your account representative or call 216-420-HITS.
Q: What is the rainout policy for Group Tickets.
- Details of the Cleveland Guardians Rainout Policy can be obtained at the Fan Services Booth behind Section 153 or Section 550 or at https://www.mlb.com/guardians/tickets/ticket-policies/rainout.