“Marlins Membership is much more than a baseball ticket, it is a 365-day relationship built upon the best access, benefits, and savings that make any seat the best seat in the house,” said Marlins Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service Andre Luck.
The Marlins have lined up unrivaled incentives for new and returning Marlins Members. Fans who enroll by Friday, September 9, will receive access to the following events:
• Spring Training Picnic at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium
o Fans will skip traffic and ride in comfort with Brightline, enjoy a lunch buffet, have exclusive access to a meet-and-greet with players, and catch the Marlins Spring Training game.
• Breakfast at the Ballpark
o Enjoy a pre-game breakfast at loanDepot park, with Marlins players stopping by to greet guests.
• Member Field Day
o Members will get the ultimate big-league experience, taking batting practice in the batting cages, testing their speed around the bases, and showcasing their pitching skills in the bullpen.
Marlins Membership is a home run, delivering value that is above and beyond according to current members. And since Membership means more, new and returning Members will have the option to choose which incentives best fits their gameplan. Choice Incentives, which are available to Members enrolled by September 9, allow fans to further tailor their Membership to match their preferences with incentive bundles that focus on Home Run Rewards, Ballpark Credit, Bonus Games, On-Field Experiences, Memorabilia, and Bobbleheads.
Additionally, all Membership plans include the following perks, highlighted by the exclusive first access to tickets for the 2023 World Baseball Classic, the globally-renowned sporting event that delivers a one-of-a-kind experience:
• Exclusive access to 2023 World Baseball Classic Ticketing
• First-of-its-kind Commemorative 2023 Marlins Membership Digital Collectible (NFT)
• Savings up to 40 percent on seats
• Savings as high as 20 percent on in-ballpark purchases (food and beverage, and retail)
• Savings up to 10 percent on additional single-game tickets and 20 percent on private suite rentals
• Home Run Rewards points for memorabilia and fan experiences
• Access to Member-only events such as Swing For Your Seats and State of the Marlins
• Unlimited ticket exchanges to eligible future games and additional past game exchange rights for unused tickets
• Complimentary MLB.TV account
Fans can head over to MarlinsEnrollment.com to join the team or to learn more about Membership incentives and benefits that make it a home run!