2023 College Student Ticket Offer
Sign up for free and get notified when $15 seats for select Mets home games are available for purchase!
Text COLLEGE to 48593 to receive student ticket offers by SMS (you may opt out at any time) or complete the registration form below. Remember to check the mobile phone information box to receive mobile alerts about student deals.
Tickets purchased through this special offer will be delivered exclusively to your mobile device via the MLB Ballpark app. Tickets will be viewable in the app 90 minutes prior to each game purchased and can be scanned directly from your phone.
Tickets purchased through this program are subject to availability and cannot be resold nor used for any promotional purposes whatsoever. See additional terms and conditions that apply.
Introducing the Mets $5 student menu… For when you run out of meal swipes
When? Monday-Thursday games; from gates to scheduled first pitch
Where? The concession stand located behind Section 433 on the Promenade Level
The following menu items are available for $5:
- Hot dogs
- 22oz Soda
- 20oz Water
For age 21+:
- 12oz Coors Light for $7.50
BONUS: The first $5 is on us! Scan your game ticket at any concession stand to use your stored credit.
Students will need to show ticket purchased through this offer to gain access to student menu.
Mets College Student Ticket Offer Program Registration
Mets College Student Ticket Offer Program Terms and Conditions
1. Participation and Eligibility. Participation in the Mets College Student Ticket Offer Program (the “Program”) is subject to the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth in these terms and conditions, the New York Mets ticket back terms and conditions, and the terms otherwise communicated to participants (collectively, the “Terms”). The New York Mets (the “Club” or “we”) have the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Terms at any time in its discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time without notice. The Program is only open to active full-time or part-time college students in the United States (e.g., community, undergraduate, or graduate), aged 18 or older, and who have a valid .edu student email address (an “Eligible Student” or “you”) at the time of registration and purchase of Program tickets. Eligible Students will be verified by Club’s third-party provider before she or he can purchase Program tickets. We reserve the right to request proof of eligibility at any time. If we are unable to verify Eligible Student status, if we suspect that you have failed to comply with these Terms or no longer meet the eligibility requirements, or if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, as we determine, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to revoke your participation and/or void or refund your purchase.
2. Enrollment. To enroll, an Eligible Student can text “college” to 48593 to opt in or visit Mets.com/College to complete the sign-up form on the website. By opting in or signing up, each person consents to receive last minute ticket offers via text message from Mets College Student Ticket Offer Program, at the mobile phone provided or used. These text messages may be generated using automated technology, and you may opt out at any time. Message and data rates may apply. Expect up to 7 messages per week. Text STOP to 48593 to cancel. Text HELP or for assistance.
3. Limits. There is a limit of four (4) tickets per Eligible Student per offer. Ticket offers may vary and exact MLB games (if any), dates, and times shall be determined by Club in its sole discretion. Program tickets may not be transferred, resold, or used for any promotional purposes whatsoever. Any such use may be voided and/or refunded to the original purchaser.
4. Governing Law. In the case of violation of applicable laws, regulations, or the Terms, or fraud or abuse involving the Program, the Club will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, but not limited to, revocation of the membership and violators will be liable for payment of all fines, penalties, costs, fees, and any other monies owed pursuant to applicable law. If any term of these Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, such decision shall not affect the validity of any remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Program is governed by the laws of the State of New York. The parties agree that any legal action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Program shall be exclusively brought in the state or federal courts in New York County and each party hereby accepts and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such state or federal courts.
MLB Text Message Terms and Conditions