For Non-Profit & Charitable Organizations
The New York Mets are proud to support fundraising efforts of non-profit organizations located in the tri-state area in the form of ticket donations each year. Due to the high demand, we are not able to offer memorabilia or monetary donations. Please be aware that fulfillment of donation requests during the off-season is limited based on availability of tickets.
Community Ticket Program Guidelines below:
- Tickets cannot be used for raffle or fundraising purposes.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the ticket request form.
- Tickets rewarded through this program cannot be resold. Organizations that resell any donated tickets will be permanently ineligible for the program.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- In the event that tickets are lost, they will not be replaced.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Community Engagement department at least one (1) week prior to the game. Failure to notify will affect future ticket allotments.
- The Mets track ticket usage and mandate a 65% redemption rate. If ticket usage is less than 65%, the group/organization will not be eligible to receive tickets in the future.