StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of mets.com. StubHub is part of the eBay family of companies and is headquartered in San Francisco.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help you price
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- Tickets marked as 'Instant' means buyers receive them right away and sellers don't have to worry about shipping
- Get Paid quickly by PayPal, credit to your Mets account or check
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists with the StubHub App
- The StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee. [What is this?]
Sell tickets on StubHub from your season ticket account.
You can still sell tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com.
You can buy tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com.
Following updated recommendations from the CDC restricting events of more than 50 people for the next eight weeks, MLB has announced the opening of the 2020 regular season will be delayed.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.