Target Field Postponed Game Policy
May 11 Game vs. Astros
Tonight’s (Wednesday, May 11) game against the Houston Astros has been suspended due to inclement weather in the top of the fourth inning, with the Astros leading 5-1. The remainder of tonight’s game will be played tomorrow (Thursday, May 12) starting at 12:10 p.m. (gates open at 10:30 a.m.) preceding the originally-scheduled 12:10 p.m. contest. The originally-scheduled game will start approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the suspended game.
Ticket Policies for Wednesday, May 11 and Thursday, May 12
- Fans holding tickets for Thursday’s originally-scheduled 12:10 p.m. game will receive admission to both the resumption of the suspended game and the originally-scheduled game. Tickets remain available and can be purchased at twinsbaseball.com.
- Twins Season Ticket Holders with tickets for tonight’s (Wednesday, May 11) suspended game will receive credit back on their account. If a Season Ticket Account is paid in full, this credit may be applied for any future 2022 Twins regular season home game ticket purchase. Season Ticket Holders on the monthly payment plan will automatically have the value for this impacted game applied to their remaining balance.
- Due to capacity limitations, ticket holders in the Thomson Reuters Champions Club, Delta SKY360° Suite and Premium Suites will be contacted by their sales representatives regarding their status for tonight’s (Wednesday, May 11) suspended game and will receive compensatory tickets to another 2022 Twins home game.
- Single-game buyers holding tickets purchased directly from the Twins for tonight’s (Wednesday, May 11) suspended game will receive credit within 72 hours, which can be used for a future 2022 regular season home game. Fans holding tickets that have been purchased through a secondary ticket reseller must consult that reseller for ticket information.
April 7 Game vs. Mariners
The Minnesota Twins have announced that their 2022 Opening Day game, scheduled for Thursday, April 7 at 3:10 p.m. against the Seattle Mariners at Target Field, has been postponed to Friday, April 8 due to Thursday’s forecasted inclement weather, including a possible rain-snow mix and cold temperatures. The game, and all of the Twins’ Opening Day festivities, will now occur on Friday’s previously-scheduled off-day, following the same timeline: Breakfast on the Plaza from 6:00 to 9:00 a.m., gates opening at 1:00 p.m. and first pitch at 3:10 p.m.
Opening Day Tickets Available
Tickets for the Twins’ Friday, April 8 Opening Day game against Seattle are available for purchase, starting at $15, online or by calling 612-33-TWINS or 1-800-33-TWINS, or in-person at the Target Field ticket office.
Fans already holding tickets purchased directly from the Minnesota Twins for the Thursday, April 7 game have the following options:
- Utilize their tickets for admission into the April 8 rescheduled Opening Day game.
- Utilize their tickets toward any future Twins regular season home game in 2022 (subject to ticket availability). All exchanges must be made at least 24 hours before the April 8 game. (Please note that due to their limited capacity, tickets in the UnitedHealthcare Suite Level, Thomson Reuters Champions Club, and Budweiser Roof Deck will be valid only for the April 8 rescheduled game).
- Tickets for the postponed game are not subject to refunds.
- Tickets purchased from a secondary ticket reseller will be good for the April 8 rescheduled game only.
- Complimentary tickets are valid for the April 8 rescheduled game only.