Autism Awareness Day at Citi Field
This event has been postponed. Please CLICK HERE for more info.
Join us in raising awareness for autism, a disorder that affects 1 in 59 American children.
- Help Autism Speaks fundraise! With each ticket sold through this advanced offer, they will receive a donation from the New York Mets.
- Early gate entry for participating families through the Bullpen Gate beginning at 11:10 a.m.
- Pre-game party in the Bullpen Plaza which includes therapy activities and much more!
- The Cozy Corner located in the Bullpen Plaza will be open all game long for children in need of a quiet reprieve from the game.
- Bud Light Landing seats will be for guests with autistic family members. We will lower the volume of the in-game programming in this section along with other fan-friendly adjustments.
For further information or to bring out a group of 15 or more, please contact Aaron Ryley - 718-559-3073 or [email protected].
Information for ticket holders to impacted home games at Citi Field games scheduled between March 26 through September 20.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.