Join us in raising awareness for autism, a disorder that affects 1 in 59 American children.
• Help Autism Speaks fundraise! With each ticket sold through this advanced offer, they will receive a donation from the New York Mets.
• Early gate entry for participating families through the Bullpen Gate beginning at 11:10 a.m.
• Pre-game party in the Bullpen Plaza which includes therapy activities and much more!
• The Cozy Corner located in the Bullpen Plaza will be open all game long for children in need of a quiet reprieve from the game.
• Bud Light Landing seats will be exclusively for guests with autistic family members. We will lower the volume of the in-game programming in this section along with other fan-friendly adjustments.
For further information or to bring out a group of 15 or more, please contact Aaron Ryley - 718-559-3073 or email@example.com