Join us in raising awareness for autism, a disorder that affects 1 in 68 American children.
• Help Autism Speaks fundraise! With each ticket sold through this advanced offer, they will receive a donation from the New York Mets.
• Early gate entry for participating families through the Bullpen Gate beginning at 11:10 a.m.
• Pre-game party in the Bullpen Plaza including art therapy projects by the Queens Museum of Art, karate drills by Kicking the Spectrum and much more!
• The Cozy Corner located in the Bullpen Plaza will be open all game long for children in need of a quiet reprieve from the game.
• Bud Light Landing seats will be exclusively for guests with family members on the Autism spectrum. We will lower the volume of the in-game programming in this section along with other fan-friendly adjustments.