1. How are the proceeds split?
50% of the net proceeds will be awarded to the winner & the remaining 50% will benefit the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation (the "Foundation") and the programs that the Foundation supports in its sole discretion.
2. How much are raffle tickets?
- 3 for $5.00
- 10 for $10.00
- 40 for $20.00
3. Can I purchase my raffle tickets with credit cards, checks, money orders, etc.?
No. State law requires that tickets may only be purchased with cash (USD).
4. Am I eligible to participate in the raffle?
You must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket. IDs may be requested.
5. Can Texas Rangers employees participate in the raffle?
Employees and the immediate families of the Rangers Baseball LLC (the "Texas Rangers"), the Foundation, Metroplex Sportservice, Inc. and their affiliates, sponsors, and vendors cannot participate in the raffle.
6. Are raffle tickets considered a deductible charitable contribution?
No, they are not.
7. When will raffle tickets be sold?
Tickets are available for purchase from the time the gates open until the last out of the 6th inning at every Texas Rangers home game.
8. What if there is a rain delay and/or delay in play?
If there is a delay in play, raffle tickets will be sold for a total of 2 hours after the originally scheduled game time. If a game is called before this timeframe concludes, a winner will be selected from the tickets purchased up until that point.
9. Where can I purchase a raffle ticket?
Raffle tickets are available at stationary kiosks located at Home Plate gate, Third Base gate, First Base gate, Lower Home Run Porch, and the Lexus Club Level between Sections 224-225. Tickets will also be available from roaming sellers located throughout the concourse, premium seating and suites.
10. When will the winning number be announced?
The winning number will be announced in middle of the 8th inning by the public address announcer and on the video boards at Globe Life Park.
11. Where is the winning number posted?
The winning number will be posted at www.texasrangers.com/texas2split, Twitter @texas2split or by calling 817-622-7967.
12. Where can I claim my winning ticket?
On game days, you can present your winning ticket to the Guest Services kiosk located at Home Plate entrance. You may also present you winning ticket during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm) at the Rangers Centerfield Offices.
13. Do I need to be present to win?
No, you do not need to be present to win.
14. How long do I have to claim my prize?
Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the drawing.
15. Will I receive cash upon claiming my winning ticket?
No, a check will be mailed to you within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date you claimed your prize.
16. What happens if a prize goes unclaimed?
Prizes not claimed will result in 100% of the net proceeds benefiting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation.
17. What happens if an ineligible person participates in the raffle?
If an ineligible person participates in the raffle, all potential winnings would be forfeited and donated to the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation.