NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN A PRIZE. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND USE OF THE APPLICATION (DEFINED BELOW) DOWNLOADED TO YOUR PERSONAL MOBILE DEVICE IS REQUIRED TO PLAY. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, OR WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR. Texas Rangers Baseball Bingo (the "Promotion) is sponsored by Rangers Baseball LLC ("Rangers" or "Sponsor"), 1000 Ballpark Way, Suite 400, Arlington, TX 76011.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The promotion period ("Promotion Period") will begin at the official start of the Home Game (defined below) played on April 23, 2018, and will end at the official end of the Home Game played on September 23, 2018. The Promotion Period will be divided into separate entry periods (each, an "Entry Period"), with each Entry Period being held on the date of a Texas Rangers home game played at Globe Life Park during the Promotion Period (each, a "Home Game") beginning at the official start of such Home Game and ending at the official end of such Home Game. Limit one (1) Bingo board per person per Entry Period. The exact number of Entry Periods depends on the actual number of Home Games played.
3. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY/TO WIN. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding Florida and New York, and Washington, D.C. who, as of the start of the applicable Entry Period are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (and at least eighteen (18) years of age) and who check-in to Globe Life Park via the Application (defined below). Employees and officers of Sponsor, the other MLB Entities, HEB Grocery Company, LP dba Central Market ("Advertising Sponsor") and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, authorized dealers, promotional suppliers, prize providers (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
A. Download MLB Ballpark Application. To participate in the Promotion, an eligible participant must download the free "MLB Ballpark Application" available at the Apple App Store and/or Google Play (the "Application") to the participant's Internet-enabled phone, smartphone, tablet or pad (collectively "Digital Device"). Data and usage rates may apply to the download and use of the Application.
C. Obtaining an Online Playing Card. Once the Application is installed on your Digital Device and registration is completed, navigate to the Globe Life Park page during an Entry Period, check-in, and then click on "Rangers Bingo." A randomly generated electronic Bingo card (a "Card") will appear on the screen of your Digital Device for that Entry Period. Each box on the Card (except for the middle free space) will contain a description of a game event such as a home run, a stolen base, a grand slam, etc. (each, a "Game Event"). As Game Events occur (which may be dependent upon an Official Scorekeeper's decision) during that Entry Period's Home Game, if you have that Game Event on your Card it will be automatically checked. Participants are encouraged to hit "refresh" at any time to make sure they did not miss a Game Event. You may enter the Promotion only through the Application using your Digital Device. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one Card per Digital Device per Entry Period.
D. WINNER DETERMINATION: There are three (3) ways to win: Single Bingo, Letter T and Blackout Bingo (each, a "Winning Combination").
"SINGLE BINGO"- Five (5) Game Events marked off in a single row, column or diagonal line.
"LETTER 'T'" - Nine (9) Game Events marked off such that they form the letter "T" right-side up across the entire Card (letter "T" is five (5) Game Events marked across the top row and four (4) additional Game Events marked down the middle row of the Card).
"BLACKOUT" - All of the Game Events on the Card are marked off.
Upon a Winning Combination, a Bingo button in the Application will begin to pulse and you must click on the pulsing button in order to submit your Card as a potential winning entry. YOU MUST (A) HIT THE PULSING BINGO BUTTON DURING THE APPLICABLE ENTRY PERIOD (FOR SINGLE BINGO), (B) BE ONE (1) OF THE FIRST TEN (10) TO HIT THE PULSING BINGO BUTTON FOR LETTER T DURING THE APPLICABLE ENTRY PERIOD, AND/OR (C) BE THE FIRST TO HIT THE PULSING BINGO BUTTON FOR BLACKOUT DURING THE APPLICABLE ENTRY PERIOD, AS APPLICABLE, IN ORDER TO WIN. Each Card is eligible to win all three (3) Winning Combinations in the same Entry Period, but each Card may only win one (1) Single Bingo per Entry Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners.
5. PRIZE AND ODDS.
A. Available Offers and Prizes. For each Entry Period, offers and prizes will be available for distribution to eligible participants with Winning Combinations described below, as follows:
- "Blackout" Winning Combination Prizes- One Up to one (1) prize per Entry Period will be distributed to the first eligible participant with a Winning Combination consisting of a Card on which all Game Events are checked off who is the first to submit his or her Card as a potential winner during the applicable Entry Period by clicking on the pulsing Bingo button. You must be the first eligible participant to both have the "Blackout" Winning Combination and click on the pulsing Bingo button during the applicable Entry Period to be a potential winner. If no eligible participant has the "Blackout" Winning Combination and clicks on the pulsing Bingo button during the applicable Entry Period, no "Blackout" Winning Combination prize will be awarded.
- "Letter T" Winning Combination Prizes-Up to Ten (10) prizes per Entry Period will be distributed to the first ten (10) eligible participants with a Winning Combination consisting of Game Events appearing on the Card in the shape of the letter "T" right side up who submit their Card as a potential winner during the applicable Entry Period by clicking on the pulsing Bingo button. . You must be among the first ten eligible participants to both have the "Letter T" Winning Combination and click on the pulsing Bingo button during the applicable Entry Period to be a potential winner. If fewer than ten (10) eligible participants have the "Letter T" Winning Combination and click on the pulsing Bingo button during the applicable Entry Period, "Letter T" Winning Combination prizes will only be awarded to those eligible participants, subject to winner verification.
- "Single Bingo" Winning Combination Offers- Each participant with a Winning Combination consisting of Game Events appearing on the Card in a single straight row or column or diagonal line who submits his or her Card as a potential winner during the Entry Period by clicking on the pulsing Bingo button will receive the following offer from Advertising Sponsor: one (1) single-use digital coupon valid for a $5 discount on any $25 purchase in a Central Market store (excludes online purchases). All coupons and offers from Advertising Sponsor are valid only at identified Advertising Sponsor locations and are subject to additional restrictions found or referenced on the coupon or offer, including any applicable expiration dates.
Each prize distributed to a participant with a "Letter T" Winning Combination will consist of one (1) Central Market cookbook (approximate retail value ("ARV") $19.99), one (1) plastic tumbler (ARV $4.99), and two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest for one (1) 2018 or 2019 Texas Rangers regular season home game (ARV of each $15) (total ARV of each "Letter T" Winning Combination is $54.98). Each prize distributed to a participant with a "Blackout" Winning Combination will consist of one (1) Central Market cookbook (ARV $19.99), one freezer tote (ARV $7.99), one travel mug (ARV $7.99), one coffee mug (ARV $5.99), one plastic tumbler (ARV $4.99), and two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest for one (1) 2018 or 2019 Texas Rangers regular season home game (ARV of each $15) (total ARV of each "Blackout" Winning Combination prize is $76.95).. In no event will Sponsor be required to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Except as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between stated ARV of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
Additional terms for Texas Rangers game tickets prizes: TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME, EVENT OR EXHIBITION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. All details, including the date of the game to which tickets are awarded and seat locations at the game, are determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Winner's guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to each winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as the prize may not be resold or offered for resale or used in any way for commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
B. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning a prize are based upon (a) the number of participants checked in at Globe Life Park during the applicable Entry Period that are participating in the Promotion, (b) the number, types, and combinations of Game Events to happen during the applicable Home Game and the placement of the Game Events on your Card for such Entry Period; and (c) for "Letter T" and "Blackout" Winning Combinations, the timing of participant's submission of the Winning Combination to claim a prize. The number of prizes available at the beginning of each Entry Period for each "Letter T" and "Blackout" Winning Combination will decrease as the Home Game is played and participants with a "Letter T" or "Blackout" Winning Combination claim prizes.
6. HOW TO COLLECT OFFERS AND PRIZES.
A. "Single Bingo" Winning Combination prizes will be awarded in the form of a one-time use digital coupon or offer code either sent to the winning participant's Digital Device, together with instructions for coupon or offer redemption, or via a link to a page on Advertising Sponsor's website, where the winning participant must enter his or her email address and name in order to receive the coupon or offer code via email.
B. "Letter T" and "Blackout" Winning Combinations are subject to verification by Sponsor prior to distribution of prize. Sponsor will send each "Letter T" and "Blackout" potential winner a code (each, a "Prize Code") to such potential winner's Digital Device. Participant may claim participant's prize by either presenting his/her Digital Device displaying the Prize Code at the Guest Services Office on the main concourse behind home plate prior to the end of the applicable Home Game, or by emailing the Prize Code to Sponsor to the email address provided by Sponsor in the Prize Code notification sent to the potential winner's Digital Device. All prizes must be claimed no later than 5:00 p.m. Central Time on the day following the date on which the applicable Home Game began play. Upon request of the Sponsor, winning participants with a potential "Letter T" or "Blackout" Winning Combination may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form.
8. DISQUALIFICATION. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE APPLICATION OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND SPONSOR, MLBAM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION. Sponsor will be responsible for resolving any disputes and rules violations that arise in connection with the Promotion. All decisions by Sponsor regarding the Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor, the other MLB Entities and Advertising Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet, the Application, or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer, cell phone or other mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download the Application or any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
12. WINNER'S LIST. For a list of winners of "Letter T" and "Blackout" Winning Combination prizes per each Entry Period, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with the date of the Entry Period about which you are inquiring no later than thirty (30) days following the applicable Entry Period to: Texas Rangers, Marketing Department, 2018 Texas Rangers Bingo Promotion Winner's List, 1000 Ballpark Way, Suite 400, Arlington, TX 76011.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved