MAKE YOUR TWINS GROUP OUTING A SUCCESS BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE STEPS. (Steps may vary slightly for each group.)
Group Organizer Checklist
SELECT GAME DATE AND SEATING AREA
- Work with your Twins Group Account Executive to put seats on hold for your group outing.
- Send a "save the date" message to potential participants in your group outing.
CONSIDER YOUR FOOD/BEVERAGE NEEDS
- If hosting an event in an Event Suite, Premier Suite, Puckett Suite, Skyline Suite or the Budweiser Roof Deck, you will be contacted by Target Field caterer, Delaware North Sportservice. If you would like to discuss options sooner, please call 612.659.3978 for Suites, or 612.659.3975 for the Roof Deck.
- If your group is 20 or more people, you may pre-pay for the group's concession stand needs. Pre-pay for concessions when making your final group outing payments. Ask your executive for details.
PROMOTE YOUR GROUP OUTING
- Be sure to inform your group that ticket quantities for your outing are limited. (Additional seats may not be available.)
- Determine deadline for members of your group to respond to the Twins ticket offer. Be sure the deadline will allow you to meet your three week payment deadline to the Twins. (The payment deadline is four weeks for Event Suites, Puckett Suite, Premier Suite and Skyline Suite, and six weeks for Budweiser Roof Deck.)
- Send email with ordering instructions to all potential group members.
- Share your outing information on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Distribute flyers/order forms to potential members of your group. *See blank flyer on page which follows.
- Post group outing info on your website.
- Need assistance with this step? Call your Twins Group Account Executive today!
BEGIN TAKING ORDERS FROM PARTICIPANTS IN YOUR GROUP OUTING
- Determine how final payment will be sent to the Twins (check or credit card).
- We recommend you fill your group's ticket requests in the order in which they are received to ensure fairness within your organization. See sign-up sheet on page which follows.
COMMUNICATE FINAL GROUP TICKET NEEDS AND SEND PAYMENT TO THE TWINS
DUE: 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO GAME DATE*
- Report final ticket number and determine amount needed for loaded concession vouchers if desired.
- Call your Twins Account Executive with credit card payment or mail your group invoice with payment (please don't forget to include the $10.00 service/handling fee).
- Payment for pre-paid concessions will need to be included with final group outing payments.
* The payment deadline is four weeks for Event Suites, Puckett Suite, Premier Suite and Skyline Suite, and six weeks for Budweiser Roof Deck.
PREPARE FOR GAME DAY
- Receive and distribute Twins tickets to group members or communicate distribution plan to group participants. We recommend you track section, row, and seat number(s) distributed to each guest. This will be helpful in the event of a lost ticket. See sign-up sheet on page which follows.
- Please note that the Twins Box Office is NOT available to distribute tickets for your group.
- Contact Target Field caterer to finalize your food & beverage order (Budweiser Roof Deck and Suite customers only).
- Re-confirm transportation for the group (call bus company? discuss car pooling? Explore public transit such as light rail or bus: www.metrotransit.org.)). • Share your photo on Twitter: #ourtwinsouting
- Visit twinsbaseball.com/mobile for fun interactive games that your group members will enjoy!
ENJOY THE GAME!