Cancer seems to impact everyone in Twins Territory. You're invited to join fellow Twins fans at Target Field on Tuesday, August 14th, to express your support for Cancer Awareness. Supporters purchasing tickets through this special theme night ticket package will receive a Minnesota Twins Cancer Awareness hat. The color of the Twins logo on the front of the hat corresponds to the color associated with the most prevalent cancers seen throughout Twins Territory. Plus, $2.00 from each ticket purchased through this special ticket package will be donated back to local non-profit organizations to support cancer research and awareness. To join the Twins in their effort to strike out cancer, simply click the "Buy Now" button below. Then choose your seating area and hat color representing the cancer charity you'd like to support.
Cancer Awareness colors:
- Gold - Pediatric Cancer awareness - benefitting Children's Cancer Research Fund
- Black - Skin Cancer awareness - benefitting Angel Foundation
- Pink - Breast Cancer awareness - benefitting Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation
- White - Lung Cancer awareness - benefitting A Breath of Hope Foundation
- Dark Blue - Colon Cancer awareness - benefitting Colon Cancer Coalition
- Light Blue - Prostate Cancer awareness - benefitting Minnesota Prostate Cancer Coalition
- Orange - Leukemia & Lymphoma awareness - benefitting Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Purple (SOLD OUT) - Pancreatic Cancer awareness - benefitting Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Teal - Ovarian Cancer awareness - benefitting Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Lavender - All other Cancer awareness - benefitting American Cancer Society
Hat Pick-Up Information
You'll pick up your Cancer Awareness hat on the day of the game (only) at Target Field Station, located around the corner from Gate 6 at the northwest corner of Target Field (near 5th Street.) A valid ticket purchased through this special theme night ticket package must be presented in order for you to receive your Cancer Awareness hat. Pick up will begin at 5:00 p.m. and run through 7:30 p.m. Cancer Awareness hats are only available in the indicated colors above. Seating & hats are limited and are available on a first-come, first served basis…show your support and purchase your seats today! Hat selections made here does not constitute a guarantee. We'll do our best to provide your first choice of hat.
Game date and time subject to change. No refunds or exchanges.
For groups of 25 or more, please contact Phil McMullen at PhilMcMullen@twinsbaseball.com or 612.659.3578.