Tailgating at Guaranteed Rate Field
The Do's and Don'ts of Tailgating
- Tailgating is allowed in all parking lots
- Please note: tents and table set ups will not be permitted in Lots D or E unless they are in the reserved tailgating area located in Lot E.
- Small grills only (no commercial or restaurant grade grills)
- All charcoal must be dumped in the coal bins provided. Coal bins are located throughout the parking lots.
- Party set-ups and grills that exceed the one designated parking space are prohibited. Items cannot obstruct or block lanes and emergency routes.
- Tailgate set-ups cannot block vehicles entering or exiting the parking lots; set-ups in violation will be removed.
- Kegs are not permitted on Chicago White Sox property, in the parking lots or in the adjacent areas.
- All tailgate activities must be conducted in strict accordance with the law. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- Trash cans are provided throughout the parking lots.
- Free standing speakers, live bands, DJs, or excessively loud music are not permitted.
- Please note there is no tailgating permitted following the conclusion of the game. All parking lots close approximately one hour after the game.
- All tailgating ends at the start of the game.
- Vehicles parked unlawfully will be towed immediately.
- No selling or soliciting is allowed on Chicago White Sox property.
- Vehicles with advertising or signage are prohibited.
- Please keep our neighborhood neat and respect your neighbors and ours.
If you want to reserve a larger, private tailgate space, check out our Reserved Tailgate section!