Tailgating at Guaranteed Rate Field
- Tailgating is permitted before every game in all lots starting two (2) hours prior to the game (when the lots open) and concludes when the game starts.
- Please use small grills only.
- To keep the atmosphere fun for all, kegs are not permitted.
- For extra safety, please bring a gallon of water to extinguish your coal after cooking. For your convenience, metal containers are provided for coal disposal.
- Please keep grills a safe distance from vehicles, and never put hot coal under your car.
- Green wire trash baskets are provided for your refuse.
- Please keep our neighborhood neat, and respect your neighbors and ours.
- Please note there is no tailgating permitted following the conclusion of the game
- Questions? Please call 312-674-1000 or visit one of our Guest Relations booths.
Inside Guaranteed Rate Field