Below is the Toronto Blue Jays Promotions & Events Schedule for the 2019 season, featuring giveaways and events at many of our home games. With the addition of several brand new theme days and collectibles, plus the return of many signature fan-favourites, the 2019 Promotions & Events Schedule has something for Blue Jays fans of all ages. Please see details below and check back throughout the offseason for regular updates on items, images of giveaways
- Guests must be in attendance and possess a valid game ticket upon entry to receive an item. One item per person, per day.
- The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to deny distribution to any guest whose ticket is deemed invalid.
- All items are distributed upon entry at all of the main gates of Rogers Centre at the announced time the gates open until all items are passed out. You may only receive an item at the gate you entered. Once inside the stadium, you will not be able to receive an item at another gate. The distribution staff has been instructed to pass out items only to guests as they enter through the turnstiles.
- Guests must obtain their item upon entering Rogers Centre and before leaving the distribution area. Out of respect for all guests, anyone who approaches the distribution area or distribution staff after he or she has left the area will not be eligible to receive an item.
- The Toronto Blue Jays are not responsible for any lost or stolen promotional items.