Get a printable version of the Promotions and Events Schedule!
What's New for 2018
2018 will include an increased number of weeknight giveaways to provide fans with more options, access and flexibility to enjoy our promotions and game entertainment any day of the week.
Families will continue to enjoy kid-friendly activities in 2018, including NEW Jr. Jays Sundays and three NEW Jr. Jays Weekends.
- Guests must be in attendance and possess a valid game ticket upon entry to receive an item. One item per person, per day.
- The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to deny distribution to any guest whose ticket is deemed invalid.
- All items are distributed upon entry at all of the main gates of Rogers Centre at the announced time the gates open until all items are passed out. You may only receive an item at the gate you entered. Once inside the stadium, you will not be able to receive an item at another gate. The distribution staff has been instructed to pass out items only to guests as they enter through the turnstiles.
- Guests must obtain their item upon entering Rogers Centre and before leaving the distribution area. Out of respect for all guests, anyone who approaches the distribution area or distribution staff after he or she has left the area will not be eligible to receive an item.
- The Toronto Blue Jays are not responsible for any lost or stolen promotional items.