Hospitality partner Levy and the Cubs have created a lineup of new concessions dishes that will please a variety of palates, from first-timers to Wrigley Field to faithful fans who are looking for more adventurous culinary offerings:
- Smoked Bone-In Short Rib: Two pounds of premium-cut short rib smoked for 12 hours, served with house-made pickles, coleslaw and sliced bread.
- Chick-Ago Sandwich: Pickle-brined breaded chicken thighs topped with tempura sport peppers, vine ripe tomatoes and dill aioli served on an onion roll and sprinkled with celery salt.
- Polk Street Breaded Pork Shoulder: House-smoked and breaded pork shoulder topped with house-made pickles and creamy Dijon served on a toasted telera roll.
- Cheesy Beef Sandwich: Shaved beef mixed with creamy white cheddar cheese and topped with grilled shishito peppers, served on a toasted New England bun.
- Chicken Tinga Tacos: Spicy shredded chicken topped with tangy Wrigley slaw, cilantro and crumbled queso fresco.
- Beef Barbacoa Tacos: Tender braised beef topped with watermelon salsa, cilantro and crumbled queso fresco.
- Aged Cheddar Burger: Seasoned beef patty topped with aged cheddar, house-made tomato aioli, arugula and house-made pickles.
- Loaded Footlong Hot Dog: A footlong Vienna Beef dog topped with house-made dill aioli, diced sport peppers and crushed kettle chips debuts alongside the classic chili and cheese topped offering.
- Loaded Fries: Garlic and parmesan or buffalo and blue cheese topped fries.
- Roasted Cauliflower Sandwich: Roasted cauliflower topped with roasted red pepper pesto, garlicky garbanzo bean spread and baby spinach. (Vegan/Vegetarian option)
- Aloha Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken breast topped with sweet chili glaze, Asian slaw and sautéed pineapple on toasted Hawaiian bread.
Inside Wrigley Field