StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of cubs.com. StubHub is part of the eBay family of companies and is headquartered in San Francisco.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help you price
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- Tickets marked as 'Instant' means buyers receive them right away and sellers don't have to worry about shipping
- 24/7 Customer support to answer any and all of your questions
- Get paid quickly by PayPal, credit to your Cubs account or direct deposit
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists with the StubHub App
- StubHub offers ticket sellers and fans a clear and easy to use website experience, with industry leading Interactive Seat Maps and past transaction data for sellers to reference.
- eDelivery - every ticket order will be digitally delivered; buyers no longer wait for their FedEx delivery and sellers don't have to run to FedEx to drop off packages
- Excellent customer service 7 days a week
- The StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
Sell tickets on StubHub from your Cubs season ticket account
You can still sell tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com
You can buy tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com
Q: Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.