As we prepare to welcome additional fans back to the Friendly Confines, the State of Illinois and City of Chicago are requiring a designated area specifically for fully vaccinated fans for our four-game series against the Washington Nationals May 17-20 only. The upper section of the center field Budweiser Bleachers will be designated for fully vaccinated fans. This area will be sold at full capacity and seats will not be physically distanced.
Single game tickets for our May 17-20 games are on sale now for $20 plus applicable taxes and fees on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fans 16 and older attending the game in the fully vaccinated area should enter the Budweiser Bleacher Gate and head to the kiosks located near the entrance of the center field bleachers. There, they will be required to present a paper, photo or electronic copy of their record of full vaccination and a photo ID. Once verified, they will receive a wristband for easy access to the fully vaccinated area. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a person is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Children ages 3 to 15 may accompany their parent, guardian or sponsor in the fully vaccinated area but must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test. A negative test result must be from a PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the game or an antigen test taken no more than 24 hours before the game. To present a negative test to Wrigley Field staff, please follow the same instructions provided above regarding vaccination verification at the center-field kiosks.
- Children 2 years or younger may accompany their fully vaccinated parent, guardian or sponsor in the fully vaccinated area without a negative test.
- Tickets cannot be transferred/forwarded or resold. All tickets per order will be delivered to one account via the MLB Ballpark app.
- The Cubs’ health and safety protocols enacted at the start of the regular season will remain in place until further notice. Face coverings will still be required for guests two years or older unless actively eating or drinking while seated even in the fully vaccinated area. For additional information on our COVID-19 guidelines and what to know before heading to Wrigley Field, please visit www.cubs.com/COVID-safety.
The terms and conditions for tickets have been updated to address circumstances related to COVID-19, read them here. By purchasing a Cubs ticket, you accept all Terms and Conditions applicable to ticket purchase, including the updated terms.
Tickets in the fully vaccinated area may not be resold or otherwise distributed to individuals not associated with the ticket purchaser. The sale, attempted sale, or transfer of tickets for the fully vaccinated area in violation of this policy is prohibited. Violation of this policy may result in the revocation of certain or all tickets purchased.