- In accordance with current local public health guidelines, proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 viral test results are not required to be shown at this time.
Here at Dodger Stadium, fan safety is our top priority as we’ve worked closely with MLB, top health experts and local officials to ensure your experience here at the stadium meets the highest standards of health and safety protocols:
✓ Touchless screening process.
✓ Mobile tickets.
✓ Cashless retail and concessions.
✓ Thorough sanitization procedures.
✓ Rigorous staff guidelines.
Our safety measures adhere to the standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of California, the City of Los Angeles and MLB guidelines
- Dodger Stadium does not require face coverings, however we strongly recommend that fans continue to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Dodger Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the ballpark and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout events.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to select merchandise locations and other areas of interaction.