The Dodgers are excited to welcome you back to Dodger Stadium! We are committed to providing you with a safe, comfortable, and fun experience. Please take note of some key details for the individual game tickets on-sale below.
- At this time, only April games will be available for purchase.
- Seating will be in socially distanced pods in groups of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.
- Location availability will vary depending on the pod size selected.
- You must purchase all seats in your selected pod.
- A digital ticket is required for entry. Digital tickets will be delivered via the MLB Ballpark app.
Please note that seating will be in socially distanced pods in groups of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. If you wish to purchase different sized pods for one game or for multiple games, you must first check out and complete your purchase with one pod size. You may then select a new pod size and choose your game(s) for that offer.
- Parking must be purchased in advance and will not be sold at the stadium gates.
- General Admission parking will be available to purchase during the on-sale.
- Preferred parking will be available for purchase at a later date.
- If you choose to purchase a 4-6 person suite, your package will include one (1) complimentary parking pass for every two (2) seats purchased.
- All guests two (2) years of age or older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless actively eating or drinking while seated in their ticketed seat locations.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with ventilation valves are not permitted.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- All fans in attendance will be required to follow all rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Dodgers and Dodger Stadium, including, without limitation, guidelines related to proper social distancing.
COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE REGARDLESS OF PRECAUTIONS THAT MAY BE TAKEN. BY PURCHASING AND USING TICKETS, YOU, ON YOUR BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY ACCOMPANYING PARTIES, AGREE TO (1) ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 AND OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, AND (2) COMPLY WITH ALL RELATED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES OF THE DODGERS AND DODGER STADIUM AND ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE 2021 DODGER STADIUM CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION. A COPY OF THE 2021 DODGER STADIUM CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION CAN BE ACCESSED AT dodgers.com/conditions.
The California Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 Guidance permits only one household per each purchaser’s block of seat reservations, and all of the persons who will be using the tickets, including the purchaser, must be California residents. Therefore, each purchaser is required to attest that the purchaser’s block of seat reservations contains no more than one household and that the purchaser and all members of the purchaser’s party will be California residents. Each suite is limited to 25% occupancy with no more than 3 households physically distanced within each suite, or six people from the same household.