My Dodgers Tickets allows you to manage your season, mini-plan, or group tickets quickly and easily!
- Free ticket forwarding to family, friends, and partners
- Ticket re-sale options
- Access to special offers (when available)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MY Dodgers TICKETS?
- Season and Mini Plan Ticket Renewal - Quickly and easily renew your full season or mini plan ticket plan
- Easily manage your Dodgers Tickets 24/7 - View, forward, sell, and track your tickets electronically (coming soon) at your convenience
- Forward Tickets - Send your tickets electronically to family, friends or partners by using the fast and secure Ticket Forwarding system
- Sell Your Tickets - StubHub is the Official Secondary Market Ticket Provider for Major League Baseball and the Los Angeles Dodgers. You can safely and easily post tickets for sale through the My Dodgers Tickets system
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Dodgers Ticketsfeatures, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from dodgers.com on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases, group tickets or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
To get started: Season Ticket Holders should make sure their My Dodgers Tickets Account is linked. If you have not done so yet, please follow the prompt after logging in to your My Dodgers Tickets account to link your MLB.com account. You will need to complete this process before continuing in your My Dodgers Tickets Account.
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account: You should have a registered MLB.com account if you've previously purchased tickets from dodgers.com.
- On the "Link MLB.com Account" Tab, enter your registered MLB.com email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your My Tickets account.
- Select the Save Changes button to link the accounts.
If you need to create a MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
- Enter your email address in the MLB.com email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #3.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the Save Changes button to link the accounts.
Please note: moving forward you will need to login with your MLB.com information to access your My Dodgers Tickets account.
- Log into your My Dodgers Tickets Account
- You will find the season ticket package(s) on your home screen. If multiple orders exist, they will each be displayed with a "Renew" button
- Click on the "Renew" button for your order
- The next screen will show your specific plan and seat location and the option to Pay in Full
- If you have any account credit(s), it will be listed in the Payment Options area
- Enter all necessary credit card information and select "Submit Payment" (Please note, the address on your Dodgers Season Tickets account must match your billing address)
- You will receive an email confirming your payment
In your My Dodgers Tickets account you will find the My Tickets tab at the top of this page. My Dodgers Tickets allows you to view, forward, sell and track your Dodgers ticket inventory.
How to use your Inventory Manager:
Click the My Tickets tab.
View the list of your tickets for upcoming games.
Click the plus (+) symbol next to each game to view each of your personal seats.
Use the My Account tab to update your account information, such as your password, email address, phone number and credit card information (no name change).
The "My To Do List" is where a balance can be paid or your ticket plan can be renewed (when applicable).
StubHub is the Official Secondary Market Ticket Provider for Major League Baseball and the Los Angeles Dodgers. As a Dodgers Season Ticket Holder, you can safely and easily post tickets for sale through the My Dodgers Tickets system.
Now you can use your My Dodgers Tickets account to print your tickets from home or the office.
With My Dodgers Tickets you can forward tickets to friends, colleagues, and ticket partners! Whether forwarding one ticket or multiple games, sending your tickets is now easier than ever before with the new forwarding feature.
My Tickets Mobile is now available! You can now pull your tickets up on your phone via My Tickets Mobile or by logging into MLB Ballpark and clicking MY TICKETS. My Tickets Mobile log in and user information is below. If you already have an account in My Dodgers Tickets, please select Already Have an Account. If you're new to My Dodgers Tickets, click New User to get started.
You can enter Dodger Stadium with your mobile phone by presenting your valid tickets in the free MLB Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
- View a list of games for which you have tickets
- Present the electronic ticket image displayed on their your device to gain entry into Dodger Stadium
- Browse ticket inventory, and forward/transfer tickets to others
MyTickets Mobile can be accessed directly through the free MLB Ballpark app or by visiting dodgers.com/mtm on your mobile device.
RECALL TICKETS THAT YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY FORWARDED!
Now you can Recall previously forwarded tickets meaning you can pull tickets back in to your account to resell, forward to a different friend, or print to enter the game! To recall a ticket:
- Click the "My History" tab, choose "Forwards" and click the "Forward ID" that contains the ticket(s) you want to recall
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to recall
- Click "Recall Tickets"
- Enter a message to your friend, and click "Recall Tickets" to complete the Recall. You will now have access to take actions on this recalled ticket in your "My Ticket Inventory" tab
Why is having a My Dodgers Tickets account useful?
My Dodgers Tickets is your "one stop shop" for managing all aspects of your tickets from renewing your ticket plan, to updating account information, forwarding game tickets to friends/family, and posting tickets for resale on StubHub.
Why should I link a My Dodgers Ticket account with an MLB.com account?
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Dodgers Tickets features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from Dodgers.com on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
How do I access My Dodgers Tickets?
Initially you will use your new account number and password (provided to you via email) to sign in. After your initial sign in, we recommend syncing your Dodgers account with an MLB.com account. In doing so, you will be able to synchronize all of your ticket activity from Dodgers.com onto one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
Can I renew my season ticket package via My Dodgers Tickets?
My Dodgers Tickets makes renewing your season or mini plan ticket plan quick and easy. After logging into your account, click on "To Do List", select the item that you'd like to make a payment toward followed by the payment plan option that best suits you, then enter and submit your payment information. Following payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
What do I do if I can't remember my account number to access My Dodgers Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Retrieve Account Number" and you will be prompted to enter the email address on your account. An email containing your account number will be sent to you.
What do I do if I can't remember my password to access My Dodgers Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Reset Password" and you will be prompted to enter both the account number and email address on your account. An email containing your new password will be sent to you.
Why are the Dodgers going to electronic tickets?
Fans can access their tickets sooner, easily transfer them to friends and ticket partners, and access the stadium using their smartphones. On mobile phones, fans can easily access their tickets, stadium maps, and Dodger news and information all in one place. With the new program, your tickets are always with you when you need them.
What are some of the features of the new system?
Following is a list of some of the new ticketing features:
- Digital/mobile delivery to all customers
- State-of-the-art customer interface, buy process, ticket management
- Integrated loyalty programs (see last item below)
- Interactive seat maps
Is season parking electronic, too?
You had issues with WiFi last year. Will there be issues with this?
We have made great strides in the off-season and expect our WiFi capability to be greatly improved.
What if I don't have access to a computer or a smartphone?
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the season ticket office at 866-DODGERS and they will walk you through the process and help you in any way possible.
Can you tell me more about the Dodger loyalty program?
Dodger Pride Rewards is the Dodgers loyalty program exclusively for season ticket holders. Season seat holders can win special rewards and Dodger experiences, just for using their tickets. For more information please visit dodgers.com/rewards.