60 Years in L.A. - A Pop-Up Museum Experience Presented by Mastercard
ENDS THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25
NEW: A limited time exhibition that showcases 60 Years in L.A. - A Pop-Up Museum Experience Presented by Mastercard. The temporary museum, honoring the Dodgers' 60 years in LA, will feature a World Series Ring from each of the five championships won in Los Angeles, on loan from the O'Malley Family. The exhibit features rare pieces from Gary Cypres' world-renowned sports memorabilia collection, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and the Los Angeles Dodgers archives.
Featured Items Include:
- 2017 Dodgers National League Pennant trophy
- 1988 World Series last out game ball caught by Rick Dempsey
- 5 World Series Rings each from a championships won in Los Angeles (On display starting December 8th. Unavailable December 26th and 27th)
- Dodger Rookies of the Year jersey display, including 2017 Rookie of the Year Cody Bellinger!
- Sandy Koufax game-used glove
- And much much more!
TOUR GUESTS will enjoy access to the museum on exhibit dates. (Please see below for Stadium Tour ticket information)
MUSEUM ONLY-ADMISSION PRICE: $10 per person
Guests joining the 2:30 p.m. Clubhouse Tours will want to arrive prior to tour start time for museum access as museum closes at 4:00 p.m.
REGULAR MUSEUM HOURS: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., (closed weekdays and Dec. 2, Dec. 25, Jan. 20, Jan. 27, Feb. 24)
HOLIDAY MUSEUM HOURS: December 26-31, January 2-4, January 15, February 19; 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., (closed Jan. 1)
LAST EXHIBIT DAY: Sunday, February 25th, 2018.
Suggested time for exploring the museum is at least 30 minutes.
The Dodger Stadium Tour provides fans the opportunity to see the ballpark in a very unique fashion. This behind-the-scenes tour lets fans visit some of the most restricted and non-public areas and view the stadium from a whole new perspective. As baseball's third-oldest stadium, Dodger Stadium remains one of the game's most beautiful and most historic venues.
Schedule & Tickets
Highlights of this 80-90 minute tour may include:
- A trip down to the field at Dodger Stadium
- A visit into the Dodger Dugout
- An exclusive look at the Lexus Dugout Club, our VIP restaurant and lounge located behind home plate, home to our World Series trophies, Most Valuable Player (MVP), Cy Young, Silver Slugger and Rookie of the Year awards
- And more surprises!
The Dodger Stadium Tour will be given at 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. Stadium Tours begin at the Top Deck near the Top of the Park Store. We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Please check available tour dates and times by using the "Buy Tickets" links below.
- Adults: $20
- Children (14 and under): $15
- Seniors (55+): $15
- Military Personnel: $15
- Children age 3 and under do not require tickets
This is a walking tour of the ballpark which includes climbing stairs and ramps. All tours are wheelchair-accessible; please notify your tour guide of any concerns or questions prior to the start of the tour. All aspects of tours are subject to change and availability without notice.
You can now print your Dodger Stadium tour tickets at home. Just select "Print at Home" as your delivery option, and you can have the tickets immediately! When "Print at Home" is selected as your delivery option, your tickets will be e-mailed to you when you complete the transaction.
- For daytime home games (games start time of 12:10 p.m. or 1:10 p.m.) we will only run our Pregame Tour
- Stadium Tours are unavailable for select national holidays
All elements of the tours are subject to availability and all tour dates and times are subject to change.
This exclusive tour allows fans a one-of-a-kind opportunity to peek inside the Dodger Clubhouse. The Clubhouse Tour will contain all elements of the Dodger Stadium Tour PLUS:
- Visit to the Dodger Bullpen
- Look at the Dodger Weight Room and Batting Cage
- Peek inside the Dodger Clubhouse
- Stop in the Dodger Interview Room
Clubhouse Tours run on select Saturdays and Sundays and run for approximately 2 hours. Space is limited.
All elements of the Clubhouse Tour are subject to change without notice.
Experience an exclusive tour of Dodger Stadium before the start of the game! This tour, which runs for approximately 45 minutes, may include visits to:
- Club Level Memorabilia Hall highlighting the story of Dodger baseball
- An exclusive look at the Lexus Dugout Club, our VIP restaurant and lounge located behind home plate, home to the Dodgers World Series trophies, Most Valuable Player (MVP), Cy Young, Silver Slugger and Rookie of the Year awards
- The Dodger Interview Room
- Early access to Field Level seats to enjoy Dodgers batting practice (Please note: batting practice is often NOT scheduled for games played at 1:10 p.m. and 12:10 p.m.)
Please note: The Pregame Tour is not a ticket to the game. Game and parking tickets must be purchased in advance.
Great for Birthdays, Field Trips, Summer Camps, Schools, Gifts, or any Special Occasion.
Group Stadium Tour Pricing:
- Groups of 20 or more: $15.00 per adult and $12.00 per child/senior/military
- Groups of 11 - 19: $20 per adult and $15 per children/senior/military
- Groups of 10 or less: $200.00 flat fee
Group Pregame Tour Pricing:
- Groups of 20 or more: $25 per guest
- Groups of 11 - 19: $35 per guest
- Groups of 10 or less: $350 flat fee
Group Clubhouse Tour Pricing*:
- Groups of 20 or more: $35.00 per guest
- Groups of 11 - 19: $50 per guest
- Groups of 10 or less: $500.00 flat fee
For further information or to book your tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-DODGERS.
Add a Dodger Dog Boxed Lunch for $8.50/guest (minimum orders of 50). Restrictions apply.
*Limited dates available
Parking & Directions
Dodger Stadium is located at 1000 Vin Scully Avenue in Los Angeles, California.
Tour guests must enter through the Sunset Gate (Gate A), which is located at the intersection Vin Scully Ave. and Stadium Way. Tour guests should park in Lot P and meet just outside the Top of the Park Store on the Top Deck level adjacent to Lot P.
For Pregame Tours please refer to directional information provided with confirmation email.
Tours are subject to the security and entry guidelines. Please visit our Security and Entry Guidelines page for more information.
Visit our Transportation page for complete driving directions to the stadium.