All outlying points to downtown CLE
- The HealthLine - transit down the Euclid Corridor connects University Circle to Public Square 24/7. "HealthLine is a state of the art Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system that features dedicated lanes along Euclid and off-board fare collection, which dramatically increases the speed of a commute into and out of Downtown. HealthLine operates 24/7 and is very easy to catch. During rush hour, you can catch the HealthLine as frequently as every 5 minutes." (via DCA)
- Standard Bus Routes: Reach as far west as Strongsville and as far east as Mayfield Hts/ Highland Hts & Beachwood/Lyndhurst
Inner-ring suburbs to downtown CLE - The city is serviced by three major rail lines that carry people into and throughout Downtown. All rail lines meet at the main terminal at Tower City Center. Complete Rapid Transit details » (including locations, schedule and fare information)
- "The Red Line stretches from the east side of the city all the way to the west side and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport."
- "The Blue Line is a light rail line that serves the east side of the city by traveling through Shaker Square, down Van Aken Boulevard and ending at Warrensville Road."
- "The Green Line is RTA's second east side light rail line that connects to Shaker Square. From Shaker Square, the Green Line travels down Shaker Boulevard to Green Road."
Free Downtown Trolleys
Two free transit systems running 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Circulates Downtown Only
- "E-Line serves the Warehouse District on W 9 and W 6 streets, Public Square and Tower City, the Entertainment District on E 4 Street, the theatres in PlayhouseSquare, Cleveland State University, and other commercial spots on Lower Euclid Avenue."
- "B-Line circles Superior and Lakeside Avenues between W 6 Street in the Warehouse District and E 12 Street. It serves the State Office Building, Public Square and Tower City, Cleveland Public Library, the Convention Center, Cleveland City Hall, the Federal Office Building, Cuyahoga County offices and many other commercial locations." (via DCA)
- "C Line" Trolley- Monday through Friday, 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m., Sat-Sun, 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Serves Warehouse District, Public Square, East 4th Street, Playhouse Square, Flats East Bank, and many downtown hotels.
- Prices range from $0.75 (Children ages 2-12) to $1.75 (regular) for all routes within Lake County.
- Free parking in all Laketran Park-n-Ride lots.
- Laketran guarantees a ride home from Cleveland until 7 p.m. and will stop at all Laketran locations if necessary.
- Cleveland Express Route (Monday-Friday)
- Prices range from $2.50 (Seniors, youth) to $5.00 (general public).
- Provides service to Twinsburg, Southgate Transit Center, Public Square, and Cleveland State University.
- Provides service to Lorain and Elyria and transfers to RTA stations.
- Prices range from $1.40 (seniors, youth ages 3-12) to $2.85 (adults).
- Prices range from $3.00 (children ages 6-17) to $6.00 (adults). Children under the age of five ride for free.
- Transfers to Geauga County RTA Park-N-Ride Lots available