Progressive Field Tours
Tours will go on sale in April 2023
Progressive Field Tours provide a unique look at the home of the Cleveland Guardians. Tours are a great experience for families, friends and groups to explore behind-the-scenes areas of Progressive Field and learn more about the history of the ballpark from our knowledgeable tour guides.
For any questions regarding tours or additional assistance, please contact Fan Services at 216-420-HITS.
Progressive Field Tours are a one hour guided tour that includes stops in:
- Press Box
- Lexus Homeplate Club
- Warning Track
- And more!
*Tour locations are subject to change
Tours will be offered May – September at the following times:
- 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- *12:30 p.m.
- *1:30 p.m.
- *These tour times are only available on non-game days
- No tours offered on dates of special events in the ballpark
- No tours will be offered on dates with games starting before 6:10 PM ET.
- Tours will only be offered at 10:30am and 11:30am on game days.
- Tour schedule is subject to change
- Public Tour: $20
- Military Discount: $18
- Group Tour: $15
- School Tour: $12
- Children ages 2 and younger do not require a ticket
For groups of 8-or-more, please contact Fan Services at 216-420-HITS or [email protected].
- Tickets can be purchased online or through the MLB Ballpark app
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- All tours start and end at the Progressive Field Team Store on Ontario Street
- Tours are offered rain or shine
- Cameras are permitted on tours, however, lenses over 100mm are prohibited
Fans are permitted to bring manufactured diaper bags, medical bags, clutches, and small bags not exceeding 16”x16”x8”.