The Cleveland Indians have announced that Progressive Field will return to full capacity starting June 2, following Governor Mike DeWine’s announcement ending Ohio’s coronavirus health orders. Tickets for all remaining home games are on sale now at www.Indians.com/Tickets
Important Update: As of March 16, the Cleveland Indians front office at Progressive Field is currently closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and staff is working remotely. Fan Service Representatives are standing by to take your call Monday thru Friday from 9AM-5PM ET at 216-420-HITS.
- All gates will open one hour before first pitch – Friday and Saturday open 1.5 hours early
- No bags allowed to speed up ballpark entry – exceptions for medical bags, diaper bags and clutch purses 9”x5”x2”.
- Mobile entry – ticketless entry via Ballpark App, My Indians Tickets and the StubHub app
- Cashless transactions encouraged at all food and retail locations
- Increased hand sanitization stations around the ballpark
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Outdoor air circulation pumped in to all indoor areas
Progressive Field will be exclusively mobile entry starting in 2021. Fans will be able to access and manage their tickets with the MLB Ballpark app or My Indians Tickets account, allowing for contactless entry to Progressive Field. For more information on downloading and setting up the MLB Ballpark app, click here.
Get the facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine and sign up for a vaccine using the buttons below.