Indians Destinations Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my itinerary package with my game tickets and my VIP credentials?
- A personalized itinerary will be emailed to you no later than one (1) week prior to your trip. The itinerary will include confirmation numbers, timing for the scheduled events and other important information for the trip. If you are staying at one of the designated Indians Destinations hotels, you will receive your game tickets and VIP Credentials at the hotel upon check-in. If you choose not to stay at one of the Indians Destinations designated hotels, you will receive your game tickets and credentials via FedEx one (1) week prior to your trip departure. If you live international, the tickets and credentials will be in your gift bag at the hotel or you can coordinate a time to pick them up with an Indians Staff Member when you arrive for the trip. We do not accept P.O. Boxes as shipping address, please provide a valid address during your registration that will accept FedEx packages.
- Where are the seats located for the games?
- Indians Destinations always looks to secure the best available group seat locations. We work diligently with each team's ticket office to negotiate the best possible location that can accommodate our group.
- If I would like to extend my stay, should I do so through Indians Destinations or should I call the hotel directly?
- All hotel extensions should be made with Indians Destinations via telephone at 877-698-8747 to ensure that you receive our special discounted rate. Please book all extensions to your stay no later than 3 weeks prior to your check-in date in order to ensure availability. All extended reservations are made based on availability at the hotel.
- What is your rain-out policy?
- While a rain out is not a common occurrence during the season, it is always a possibility. In the event a rain-out does occur, there are a few options with regards to the game ticket:
- Your ticket is always good for the rescheduled game (which in many cases is played during the dates of the scheduled trip as a double header)
- In the event the game is not played during the dates of the scheduled trip and you are unable to attend the rescheduled game, the ticket is yours to do with as you wish (give to friends, family, etc.). Rain out tickets are non-refundable.
- Regardless of the weather, the scheduled events (tour, reception, player meet & greet) will take place rain or shine.
- Which player will attend the VIP Reception?
- The VIP Reception will include a chance to get an autograph and photo with one current Indians Player, as well as participate in a Q&A. Due to the busy and often unpredictable schedules of our players, we are generally not able to determine who the player will be until the week of the reception. As soon as we confirm who will be appearing at your VIP Reception, we will send an e-mail out to inform you. If you are a returning customer we can’t guarantee that you will not meet the same player as before.
- What is in my gift bag? When can I expect to receive it?
- Your gift bag will be a premium drawstring leather baseball bag. Included within the bag will be an Indians hat, an MLB Game Ball with a ball holder and other Indians gift items. You can retrieve your gift bag upon check-in at your selected hotel. If you choose to take part in Indians Destinations without hotel accommodations, we will have your gift bag available for you to pick up at the VIP Reception.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- All trip bookings are final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, cancelled, or transferred to another party. FSM regrets that it cannot make any exceptions to the cancellation policy for illness, personal emergencies or any other circumstances. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Inside Indians Tickets