The Marlins Youth Academy Camp is an interactive online camp experience that combines skill development, immersive and hands-on learning, premier instruction, and the love of Baseball from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Each virtual camp session is live and responsive. Sessions are one-hour each day with a remote coach who will work with campers to try something new, learn or refine a skill, practice their baseball knowledge and apply various concepts to the game of baseball. Sessions will feature a mix of sports skill, training, STEM, Art and team building.
The activities each week will focus on a different developmental building block and feature stories about a Marlins player and the game of baseball. The sessions will feature no more than 10 campers. Our coaches will adapt programming to the interests and needs of our campers to ensure they have active sessions filled with play.
Campers will also receive a Miami Marlins camp pack! Packs will be mailed to their home.
The Miami Marlins Foundation will provide up to 100 need-based scholarships through partner organizations.
Registration is now closed.
Schedule of Activities:
- Week 1 (Monday, July 27 - Friday, July 31): Resiliency with Marlins Alumni Ambassador Gaby Sánchez
- Week 2 (Monday, August 3 - Friday, August 7): Optimism
- Week 3 (Monday, August 10 - Friday, August 14): Hope & Goal Setting with Marlins utility player Jon Berti
- Week 4 (Monday, August 17 - Friday, August 21): Emotional Mastery with Marlins pitcher Pablo López
- Billy’s Campers: 3 - 6 years old
- Marlins Prospects: 7 - 11 years old
- Campers meet for one-hour each day and are given an additional one-hour enrichment activity
For more information, please contact 305.537.6911 or [email protected].