The Mets are pleased to offer a complimentary ticket voucher to the first 250 fans who are administered their COVID-19 vaccine at Citi Field each Mets home game scheduled from May 24 - June 17.
Ticket vouchers can be redeemed for two seats to a 2021 or 2022 Mets regular season home game.
Ticket offer not valid for Marquee games. Seating location and game dates are based on availability. Tickets are not available in all price levels or seating locations. Restrictions on seat locations apply.
Ticket Voucher Redemption:
- Fans can redeem their ticket vouchers online.
- Limited to 250 vouchers redeemed per game.
- Fans looking to attend a game the same date as vaccination administration can redeem vouchers at the box office, based on availability.
Citi Field – Qualifying Vaccination Dates:
- Monday, May 24 vs. Rockies at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25 vs. Rockies at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 26 vs. Rockies at 7:10 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27 vs. Rockies at 12:10 p.m.
- Friday, May 28 vs. Braves at 7:10 p.m.
- Saturday, May 29 vs. Braves at 7:15 p.m.
- Sunday, May 30 vs. Braves at 7:08 p.m.
- Friday, June 11 vs. Padres at 7:10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 12 vs. Padres at 4:10 p.m.
- Sunday, June 13 vs. Padres at 1:10 p.m.
- Monday, June 14 vs. Cubs at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 15 vs. Cubs at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 16 vs. Cubs at 7:10 p.m.
- Thursday, June 17 vs Cubs at 7:10 p.m.
How to Redeem Tickets:
- Click on the green Redeem Voucher(s) button.
- Log into your My Mets Tickets account or create a new one if none exists.
- Enter the voucher codes you received. Multiple voucher codes can be entered. Each voucher code is valid for one (1) ticket.
- Once all vouchers are entered, click on voucher program from which you are looking to redeem.
- To redeem multiple vouchers in a single transaction, select the voucher by clicking on the box to the left or select all. Click Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your eligible game and select your seats. Additional paid tickets can be added at the single game price.
- All tickets will be delivered digitally via the MLB Ballpark app. Your tickets barcodes will appear 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the game. Tickets can be forwarded at any time prior to entry. Please note: Print-At-Home has been discontinued at Citi Field.
- Upon checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from [email protected].
Information for ticket holders to impacted home games at Citi Field scheduled between April 8 through May 30.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.