Here are some other interesting facts from Opening Day:
• The 24 runs scored were the most scored on Opening Day since 2011, when the White Sox beat the Indians, 15-10.
• The Phillies outscored the A's, Blue Jays, Braves, Brewers, Cardinals, Cubs, Indians, Orioles, Pirates, Reds, Red Sox, Rockies, Royals and Tigers combined (14 teams, 12 runs).
• The Eagles and Cowboys have played each other 110 times, but have never finished a game at 14-10.
• Cody Asche went 3-for-4 with a double, home run, two RBIs and four runs scored. He was the first player to score four runs in his team's first game of the season since Albert Pujols scored four for the Cardinals in 2010. The last Phillies player to score four runs on Opening Day was Nap Lajoie in 1900.
• Lee became the first pitcher to allow eight or more earned runs and win the season opener since Oral Hildebrand allowed 10 earned runs in a 15-10 complete game victory for the St. Louis Browns over the White Sox on April 21, 1937.