Memorable moments at The Bank: 2008
• C Mike Lieberthal retired as a Phillie.
• Phillies set a Citizens Bank Park record for runs in a game, blasting Colorado, 20-5. 2B Chase Utley drives in six runs.
• Jayson Werth tied club record with 8 RBI in a game.
• Charlie Manuel won his 500th game as a Major League manager.
• Greg Dobbs set Phillies record for most pinch-hits in a season with his 22nd.
• The Phillies beat Washington, 4-3, to wrap up East Division title with one game left.
• NLDS: Phillies earned first postseason win in 15 years with a 3-1 decision over the Brewers.
• NLCS #2: RHP Brett Myers got three hits and three RBI in beating the Dodgers, 8-5.
• WS #5: Game 5 starts on this date but was suspended, 2-2, after 5.5 innings by rain, the first WS suspension. Game resumes on October 29 after a 111-hour rain delay. Pedro Feliz's single drives in Eric Buntlett with the lead run in the seventh inning of a 4-3 decision. Brad Lidge strikes out Eric Hinske in the ninth to give the Phillies their second world championship.
• Pat Burrell's last hit as a Phillie led to the run that clinched the world championship.
• Burrell gets to ride in the Budweiser wagon during the gigantic parade.