FRIDAY, JULY 3
- Freedom Fireworks Presented by Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.: Following Friday's game, fans can enjoy a special patriotic fireworks display to kick off Independence Day weekend. Prior to the fireworks, fans will be treated to a performance in the outfield by the United States Navy Ceremonial Guard Drill Team.
- Visiting Racing President Calvin Presented by the White House Historical Association: The Nationals are proud to introduce Calvin as part of the White House Historical Association's partnership. Be sure to look for Calvin around Nationals Park!
SATURDAY, July 4
- Patriotic Series: Independence Day Presented by SAIC: In honor of our nation's independence, the Nationals will host the third of four games included in the 2015 Patriotic Series. Pregame ceremonies are dedicated to members of the military, and will include:
- Ceremonial first pitch featuring the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, and his son, Major Chris Dempsey
- National Anthem performed by actor Ben Platt from Pitch Perfect, who will be seen in Dear Evan Hansen at the Arena Stage at the Meade Center for American Theater from July 10 through August 23
- Lineup card delivery by Tony Maraco, SAIC CEO
- Starting tunnel featuring guests of Operation Homefront
- Play ball announcement by Brigadier General retired, John I. Pray, Jr., President & CEO of Operation Homefront
- U.S. flag unfurled on field by SAIC, Scitor and guests of Operation Homefront
- God Bless America performed by the United States Army Chorus Quartet
SUNDAY, JULY 5
- First Pitch Time Change: Please note the time for the first pitch has been changed from 1:35 p.m. to 8:08 p.m. due to ESPN selecting the game as part of ESPN Sunday Night Baseball. First gates will open at 5:30 p.m.
- Stephen Strasburg Bobblehead Presented by GEICO: As part of the celebration of the team's 10-Year Anniversary, the first 25,000 fans to enter Nationals Park through ALL GATES will receive a Stephen Strasburg bobblehead presented by GEICO. The bobblehead commemorates Strasburg's debut game on June 8, 2010 and is the third of five "Great Moments in Nationals History" bobbleheads. Fans will also have the opportunity to receive an additional Stephen Strasburg bobblehead with the purchase of a Strasburg jersey or a Strasburg name and number T-shirt. This offer is only be available at the Nationals Main Team Store after gates open on Sunday, while supplies last.
- Me and a Friend: In partnership with USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore and SAIC, this program recognizes the challenges that children face as they regularly relocate due to their parents' military assignments. The Nationals provide tickets to children of active duty service members, giving them the opportunity to use the tickets to connect with peers and help make new friends.
MONDAY, JULY 6
- Coca-Cola Strength and Conditioning Clinic: The Nationals will host the Coca-Cola Strength and Conditioning Clinic for students with an interest in playing baseball beyond high school. Led by John Philbin, the Nationals' strength and conditioning coach, student-athletes from the Washington D.C. region will have the opportunity to learn various baseball exercises, drills and techniques to maintain and enhance their body through the rigors of a baseball season. Following the clinic, participants will meet and receive an autograph from a Nationals player. The clinic will be held at Nationals Park from 10:00 a.m. - noon. Registration for this event is closed and it is not open to the public.
- Social Fan Night: Join fellow @Nationals social media fans for the first #SocialFanNight of 2015. All social fans who purchase a ticket through nationals.com/socialfans will be seated in a special social section in the ballpark. Fans will be featured on the NatsHD Scoreboard throughout the night. Dress up like Jayson Werth or a Racing President, or make cool signs worthy of attention from F.P. Santangelo. The Nationals will be giving away prizes for best costume, best poster, and honor fans showing their Nats pride!
- $1 Ice Cream Presented by Good Humor: Fans can enjoy $1 ice cream novelties available for purchase at select Nats Dogs stands until the start of the sixth inning, while supplies last.
- Harper's Heroes: In partnership with the Nationals and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Harper's Heroes is a season-long program that treats families affected by childhood cancers to a fun-filled day at Nationals Park. The VIP experience will include a private meet and greet with Bryce, special batting practice viewing, T-shirts, tickets to the game and NatsBucks.=
TUESDAY, JULY 7
- 10-Year Tuesday Lapel Pin: The first 10,000 fans to enter the ballpark through ALL GATES will receive a 10-Year Lapel Pin. To celebrate the 10-Year Anniversary, six monthly 10-Year Tuesday games will feature a collectible keepsake. The Nationals Lapel Pin is the fourth 10-Year Tuesday collectible.
- Jayson and Pals: Jayson Werth will host families from Shelter House, offering a brief reprieve from their difficult circumstances. Shelter House provides crisis intervention, safe housing and supportive services to promote self-sufficiency for homeless families and victims of domestic violence. Every month, Jayson will invite families to view on-field batting practice, participate in a private meet and greet, and provide them with tickets to the game and NatsBucks.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 8
- Peet's Coffee Sampling: As fans enter the ballpark, Peet's Coffee will provide complimentary samples of Peet's Iced Coffee outside Center Field Gate on N Street SE. Available while supplies last.
- Span's Fans: Span's Fans is Denard Span's season-long program that treats children from single-parent families to a day of Nationals baseball. The group will enjoy a private meet and greet with Denard, a special batting practice viewing, tickets to the game and NatsBucks.
- Neighborhood Night: The Nationals dedicate one game each year to members of the Southwest D.C. community. The team works closely with local community partners to provide discounted ticket offers and participation in pregame festivities.
PARKING, SAFETY AND TRANSPORTATION
Visit nationals.com/waytogo for information on parking and additional routes to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/.
Fans are encouraged to allow plenty of extra time when getting to their seat due to the MLB-mandated use of metal detectors. All guests must pass through a form of metal detection to enter the ballpark. Guests who don't wish to walk through a metal detector will have the option of being screened with a handheld metal detector. Fans traveling to the ballpark should be aware that there are numerous new construction projects underway in the surrounding area. To ensure safe crossings, please be mindful of signage and directions given by public safety officers.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/tickets.