Education Days combine classroom curriculum with the sport of baseball using an interactive workbook developed in partnership with local school districts. The questions featured in each workbook were developed using the parameters set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Eligible students come to PNC Park to attend a Pirates home day game on the designated Education Day dates. While at the ballpark, and before the game (excluding May 23 and June 6, 2019), students participate in a "treasure hunt," where they look for answers to questions in the specially-designed workbook.
Pirates Charities wishes to thank our underwriting partners -- PPG Industries Foundation, Great American Opportunities and Chevron -- for their generous support of this educational (and fun) initiative!
- Outfield Box - $25 (Sections 103-107 & 127-129, includes $10 loaded value for concessions)
- Corner Box - $23 (Sections 101 & 130-132, includes $5 loaded value for concessions)
- Pirates Cove - $23 (Sections 201-205, includes peanuts, popcorn, & soda)
- Right Field/Corner Reserved - $16 (Sections 142-147)
- Home Plate/Infield Grandstand - $14 (Sections 308-325)
- Outfield/Corner Grandstand - $13 (Sections 301-302 & 327-333)
- Upper Bleachers - $12 (Sections 235-238)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.