The Pirates invite you to tour PNC Park, the home of the Bucs, located on Pittsburgh's North Shore along the Allegheny River.
Our interactive tour will give guests a broad view of the 38,000-seat facility with its classic view of the city's picturesque skyline.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
- Individuals, families, and groups smaller than 25 may also purchase tickets at the ballpark ticket kiosks or at the Main Box Office (located on the corner of General Robinson and Federal Street).
- Cash, credit cards and gift cards are accepted at the Main Box Office.
- If you choose the Will Call option as a delivery method when ordering online, please visit the kiosk located at the ballpark. You must bring the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets with in order to print them.
If you would like to speak with our Tour personnel, please call the PNC Park Hotline at 412-325-4700 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk-up/Individual Tours last approximately 90 minutes. Please check calendars, for times, on the in-season or off-season page.
- Pre-Game Tours can last approximately 60 minutes to 100 minutes, depending on Batting Practice (click on In-Season Tours for more details on the Pre-Game Tours).
- This is a walking tour (approximately 1.5 miles), so we suggest wearing comfortable footwear.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available for your use during the tour and arrangements for the wheelchair should be made 24 hours in advance.
- All tour dates, times and highlights are subject to change without notice.
- Tour highlights differ between the Daily Tours and the Pre-Game Tours.
- All tours begin at the Allegheny Health Network Gate (next to the Willie Stargell Statue on Federal Street.).
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED INTO THE BALLPARK, BUT NOT PERMITTED INTO THE CLUBHOUSE: BAGS OF ANY KIND (PURSE, DIAPER, BACKPACK, ETC.), CAMERAS, VIDEO CAMERAS, OR CELL PHONES. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO DEPOSIT ITEMS ON A SECURE TABLE FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR VISIT INSIDE THE PIRATES CLUBHOUSE.
- Parking - Private vehicles will need to park in a pay lot anywhere surrounding PNC Park, or at the metered street parking. Lot rates typically range from $8 to $20. Please contact ALCO Parking Corporation for more information at: (412) 323-4455 or visit alcoparking.com
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Seniors (ages 55 and older): $8.00
Children/Students (ages 6 to 14): $8.00
Children (ages 5 and younger): FREE
Groups* (25 or more): $7.00
Pre-Game Tour** (ages 6 and older) $20.00
*Groups of 25 or more receive the group discount rate of $7 per person, with a waiver for 1 chaperone per 12 students.
**No group discounts available for the Pre-Game Tour.