See the Pirates in action this spring at LECOM Park in Bradenton, Florida.
The Pirates are scheduled to play a total of 16 home Grapefruit League games in 2020. Opening Day will be Saturday, February 22, as the team hosts the Minnesota Twins.
Additional highlights of the 2020 home Spring Training schedule include:
- February 25 and 26: The Pirates will host the Philadelphia Phillies and Boston Red Sox on consecutive days, which will be the only time Pirates will host the Red Sox in Bradenton in 2020.
- March 7: The Pirates will take on the New York Yankees, in the Yankees' only visit to Bradenton in 2020.
- March 9 and 12: The Toronto Blue Jays will travel to Bradenton to play the Pirates twice in four days.
- March 13: A night game against the Minnesota Twins.
- March 17: In a St. Patrick's Day matchup, the Pirates will take on the Phillies.
- March 22: A regular season Opening Day matchup preview as the Pirates take on the Tampa Bay Rays.
- March 23: The Pirates close out the home portion of the Grapefruit League season against the Tigers.
Please check back for information about ticket pricing and on-sale dates.
2020 SPRING TRAINING GAMES AT LECOM PARK
For Spring Training information, please call (941) 747-3031.