Pricing varies depending on the lot and the event. Please click the link below that best fits the event you will attend. For specific lot pricing please contact the parking office at 817-273-5007. Parking prices and policies are available on texasrangers.com for Rangers parking lots only. Please contact the Cowboys for parking prices and policies for their lots.
Parking areas are generally open five (5) hours prior to AT&T Stadium events. Prices vary per lot and per event. Cash and Credit Cards are accepted in each lot. Parking in Rangers lots for events at AT&T Stadium is not available for pre-purchase.
Parking Spots are for Vehicles Only
Parking spots are for vehicles only. Drive aisles must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of, or around parked vehicles. These items are permitted in grass area only.
Motorcycles require their own parking spaces. Each motorcycle is required to pay for an individual space.
RV/Oversized Vehicle/Bus Parking
All RVs, Buses and Oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) must park in Lot C. The cost for RV parking is $150 per day. The cost for bus and Oversized vehicles is $100. Guests with RVs may remain in the lot overnight, at their own risk, and must depart by 9:00am the day following the event (Ballpark Schedule Permitting). There are no hookups for RVs in the lot.
Accessible parking spaces are available in each lot on a first come/first served basis. You must have a state-issued person with disabilities plate or placard to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and towed at the owner's expense.
ADA Shuttle Carts
During most AT&T Stadium events ADA shuttle carts are available to provide transportation for guests with limited mobility or those who need assistance who are parked in Rangers parking lots.
We want all guests utilizing Rangers parking lots to enjoy their time here. All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable, and safe tailgating experience for all guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges, ejection from the parking lot and/or criminal trespass.
- A Rangers game ticket is required to access the parking lot on Opening Day and potential Rangers postseason games. Tickets for other events are not required to access the parking lot, unless specified.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only. They are not for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Tailgating is permitted only in grassy areas.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the parking lots open until the end of the 2nd inning. Any tailgate set-up prior to lots opening is prohibited. Post-game tailgating is allowed up to 2 hours after the final out, at which time the lots will be cleared by security.
- The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle).
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by ballpark and security personnel.
- Trash should be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, or under/around vehicles.
- The following items and activities are prohibited:
- Setting up tailgates prior to lots opening.
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal and gas cooking is permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Saving parking or tailgate spaces
- Weapons or fireworks
- The use of drones
- Disorderly Conduct
- Sale of food, beverage, or merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
- Outside food companies (Only Sportservice is permitted to cater tailgate parties.)
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Private porta-potties (Rangers will have porta-potties available.)