Pricing varies depending on the lot and the event. Please click the link below that best fits the event you will attend. For specific lot pricing please contact the parking office at 817-273-5007. Parking prices and policies are available on texasrangers.com for Rangers parking lots only. Please contact the Cowboys for parking prices and policies for their lots.
Parking Policies for Events at AT&T Stadium
Parking areas are generally open five (5) hours prior to AT&T Stadium events. Prices vary per lot and per event. Cash and Credit Cards are accepted in each lot. Parking in Rangers lots for events at AT&T Stadium is not available for pre-purchase.
Parking Spots are for Vehicles Only
Parking spots are for vehicles only. Drive aisles must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of, or around parked vehicles. These items are permitted in grass area only.
Motorcycles require their own parking spaces. Each motorcycle is required to pay for an individual space.
RV/Oversized Vehicle/Bus Parking
All RVs, Buses and Oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) must park in Lot C. The cost for RV parking is $150 per day. The cost for bus and Oversized vehicles is $100. Guests with RVs may remain in the lot overnight, at their own risk, and must depart by 9:00am the day following the event (Ballpark Schedule Permitting). There are no hookups for RVs in the lot.
Accessible parking spaces are available in each lot on a first come/first served basis. You must have a state-issued person with disabilities plate or placard to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and towed at the owner's expense.
ADA Shuttle Carts
During most AT&T Stadium events ADA shuttle carts are available to provide transportation for guests with limited mobility or those who need assistance who are parked in Rangers parking lots.
Tailgating Do's and Don'ts
We want all guests utilizing Rangers parking lots to enjoy their time here. All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable, and safe tailgating experience for all guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges, ejection from the parking lot and/or criminal trespass.
- All guests must follow the directions provided by Rangers Parking and Security personnel.
- Any tailgate set-up prior to lots opening is prohibited. Post-game tailgating is allowed up to 1 hour after the event, at which time the lots will be cleared by security.
- Tailgating is permitted only in grassy areas.
- Tailgating is not permitted on sidewalks or areas that block pedestrian traffic.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only. They are not for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Trash must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, or under/around vehicles.
- The following items and activities are strictly prohibited:
- Setting up tailgates prior to lots opening
- Tailgating on sidewalks and in the parking lot
- Saving parking or tailgate spaces
- Open flame fires of any kind (charcoal and gas cooking is permitted)
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Weapons or fireworks
- The use of drones
- Disorderly Conduct of any kind
- Sale of food, beverage, or merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems and microphones (including DJ's) or the use of radios/TVs/audio devices at levels that disturb other tailgaters
- Outside food companies (Only Sportservice is permitted to cater tailgate parties)
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Private porta-potties (porta-potties are available in the lots)