We want all guests at Globe Life Park to enjoy events here, and some of that fun starts before you enter the ballpark.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable, and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
Private, all-inclusive tailgate packages are available through the Rangers partner, Tailgate Guys. Click below to learn more about these offerings.
For general information regarding Tailgating at Globe Life Park, please call 817-273-5007.
Tailgating Do's and Don'ts
- A Rangers game ticket is required to access the parking lot on Opening Day and potential Rangers postseason games. Tickets for other events are not required to access the parking lot, unless specified.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only. They are not for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Tailgating is permitted only in grassy areas.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the parking lots open until the end of the 2nd inning. Any tailgate set-up prior to lots opening is prohibited. Post-game tailgating is allowed up to 2 hours after the final out, at which time the lots will be cleared by security.
- The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle).
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by ballpark and security personnel.
- Trash should be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, or under/around vehicles.
- The following items and activities are prohibited:
- Setting up tailgates prior to lots opening.
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal and gas cooking is permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Saving parking or tailgate spaces
- Weapons or fireworks
- The use of drones
- Disorderly Conduct
- Sale of food, beverage, or merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
- Outside food companies (Only Sportservice is permitted to cater tailgate parties.)
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Private porta-potties (Rangers will have porta-potties available.)