Autograph Location and Information
- Fan Fest autograph schedules will not be announced in advance of Fan Fest.
- The main scoreboard, televisions on the concourse, and televisions in the Cholula All-You-Can-Eat Porch will post who is signing during each session 1 hour prior to the start of that session.
- For general autograph sessions, entrance to the designated line will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individuals who use wheelchairs must adhere to the same first-come, first-serve process as all other fans.
- Upon entrance to an autograph line, guests will receive an autograph ticket.
- When general autograph session lines are at the designated capacity, an END OF LINE sign will be posted and no further guests will be allowed to enter the line.
- The first 6,000 in attendance are eligible to receive a winning autograph card for exclusive autograph sessions, which can be found in the center of the event program.
Autograph Session Times
(2 sessions per hour. Subject to change)
9:30 a.m., 10:20 a.m., 11:10 a.m., NOON, 12:50 p.m., 1:40 p.m.
Autograph Session Locations
- Autograph A - Capital One Club
- Autograph B - Hyundai Club
- Autograph C - Jack Daniel's Club
- Minor League Player Autographs - Visiting Clubhouse
- Alumni Autographs - Visiting Clubhouse
Winning Tickets for Exclusive Autograph Sessions
- Guests with winning autograph cards are encouraged to arrive at their designated autograph session 15 minutes prior to the posted time.
- Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
- Upon entering the autograph line, guests will present their winning autograph card in exchange for an autograph ticket.
- Any guest in line without an autograph ticket will not be allowed to receive an autograph.
- Family members without an autograph ticket may wait in line with winning autograph card holder, but will be directed to the designated waiting area upon reaching the front of the line.
- One autograph per person with a winning autograph card.
If you did not receive a winning autograph card in the center of the event program, more information on general autograph sessions is available in the event program.
Number of Autographs
Players will sign 225 autographs per session. Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
- Once in line, exit and re-entry to autograph lines is not permitted. Leaving the line for any reason (including restrooms) will forfeit a guest's place in line.
- One autograph per person with an autograph ticket is allowed, no exceptions.
- Due to time, personalization and posing for photographs with players is not permitted.
- Pre-announced autograph schedule information is subject to change without notice.
Prior to the 2018 Fan Fest, Fast Passes were sold online at texasrangers.com. Up to 75 adult guests and 50 kids (13 & under) have the opportunity to skip to the front of each autograph session.
Skip to the front of the line of every autograph opportunity available during the 2018 Texas Rangers Fan Fest. Get you Adult Fast Pass today for $500, and purchase a Kids Fast Pass for $250. Kids Fast Pass is only eligible for kids 13 & under. Fast Passes will be available as an add-on to your pre-purchased 2018 Fan Fest ticket. Advance purchase is recommended, however if additional spots remain there will be opportunities to purchase on the day of the event.
Globe Life Park in Arlington
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011