Billy Joel - Thursday, August 8, 2019
The Colorado Rockies and Live Nation are proud to announce Billy Joel performing for the first time ever at Coors Field on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
Attendees should be aware that this Live Nation event may have some different facility policies as compared to Rockies game days.
The following policies are in effect for the Billy Joel concert:
- Concert start time is 8:00 p.m.
- Coors Field parking lots open at 5:00 p.m.
- All Coors Field gates open at 6:00 p.m.
- Tailgating will not be permitted in the Coors Field parking lots.
- Express and Season Ticket Holder lines will not be in use at the gates.
- No bags will be allowed except purses and medical supplies and these bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- No re-entry will be permitted at the gates; once you have entered the facility, you may not leave and re-enter.
- Attendees of all ages require a ticket for entry, including children under the age of three.
- The Rooftop is open for this event.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Coors Field Main Ticket Office opens at 9:00 a.m.