2022 Coors Field - Know Before You Go
BE PREPARED! All tickets will be digital.
- You should access your digital tickets BEFORE you head to the game.
- Download the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.
- Confirm the email address you used to purchase and view your seats.
- We HIGHLY recommend you add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pass to ensure the best possible experience.
- Please make sure all guests over the age of 18 have a digital ticket on their own personal device/phone..
- View rockies.com/digital for more information about the MLB Ballpark app, including frequently asked questions.
Preparing For Your Rockies Game
- Arrive early to avoid backups entering the ballpark. Gates A & E open 2 hours prior to first pitch. Gates B, C and D open 90 minutes before first pitch.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or are experiencing COVID related symptoms please stay home.
- Only single-pocket, medical and diaper bags that are no larger than 16”x16”x8” can be brought into the ballpark and all permitted bags will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and other multi-pocket bags, including multi-pocket purses, are NOT permitted.
- When guests pass through metal detectors, phones and keys should remain in your pockets, only divesting large metal items.
- Concessions, ticket office and retail transactions will be cashless with only credit cards accepted. Reverse-ATMs will be available for guests to convert cash into payment cards.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed at Coors Field provided they are single-sized servings. Factory sealed plastic bottles and empty re-usable plastic or metal cups/mugs will be permitted. All items will be carried through the metal detectors.
- Re-Entry is NOT permitted for guests who decide to leave the ballpark.