2018 Prorated Season Tickets
A Rockies 30 game Season Ticket Plan starts Monday, August 6 vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates. Your prorated 2018 Season Ticket purchase must also include a non-refundable deposit for 2019 Season Tickets and will come with full 2018 postseason privileges.
If you would like to purchase a 30 game prorated package or have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 303-ROCKIES (762-5437).
*Season Tickets are not available for resale purposes (additional info at bottom of page)
If you are interested in joining an existing Season Ticket group, check out our Season Ticket Partner Zone.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Savings of over 40% per seat in some areas! Season Tickets are priced less than individual game tickets.
- Guaranteed seats for all Rockies Postseason and World Series home games.
- Ticket Exchange Program making it easy to use every ticket.
- Great Infield Box and Club Level Infield seats available!
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder entrances.
- Opportunity to purchase Discounted Parking.
- Exclusive Private Suite Discounts.
- Access to a private VIP Hotline for ordering additional game tickets at a discounted price without any service fees and assisting with any questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Season Ticket Holder Identification Card used for 20% discount at Rockies Dugout Stores and the Diamond Dry Goods Store.
- Subscription to Rockies Magazine, the official scorecard magazine of the Colorado Rockies.
- Digitally manage tickets through the MLB.com Ballpark app and My Rockies Account.
- Opportunity to participate in special Season Ticket Holder only events.
Season Ticket Pricing
2018 Season Ticket Schedule
Coors Field Seating Chart
Ticket plans are not eligible to be purchased by ticket brokers or resellers (or anyone who represents a ticket broker or reseller). The Rockies reserve the right to cancel and refund purchases from anyone deemed as a ticket broker or reseller.
The Colorado Rockies reserve the right to not sell Season Tickets to any prospective or actual purchaser who fails to provide complete and accurate contact information. By attempting to purchase or actually purchasing Season Tickets, the purchaser grants the Rockies the right to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information provided by the purchaser, including the following:
- Name on Account
- Billing and Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card