2020 Season Ticket Priority Waitlist
Even though Season Tickets are no longer available for 2019, you can join the team now by making a deposit for the 2020 season!
- Receive a Priority Number by placing a $250 deposit (per seat)
- Your deposit will be applied to your 2020 season ticket purchase
- Priority over the general public for seating locations
- Early access to purchase Spring Training tickets and additional regular season tickets
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-ROCKIES (762-5437).
2020 Ticket Plan Information Request
If you are interested in 2020 Season Tickets or 10-25 game Mini-Plans, please fill out our 2020 Ticket Information Form and we will contact you when we have more details.
2019 Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Savings of over 40% per seat in some areas! Season Tickets are priced less than individual game tickets.
- Guaranteed seats for all Rockies Postseason and World Series home games.
- Ticket Exchange Program making it easy to use every ticket.
- Great Infield Box and Club Level Infield seats available!
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder entrances.
- Opportunity to purchase Discounted Parking.
- Exclusive Private Suite Discounts.
- Access to a private VIP Hotline for ordering additional game tickets at a discounted price without any service fees and assisting with any questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Season Ticket Holder Identification Card used for 20% discount at Rockies Dugout Stores and the Diamond Dry Goods Store.
- Subscription to Rockies Magazine, the official scorecard magazine of the Colorado Rockies.
- Digitally manage tickets through the MLB.com Ballpark app and My Rockies Account.
- Opportunity to participate in special Season Ticket Holder only events.
2019 Season Ticket Pricing
2019 Season Ticket Schedule
2019 Coors Field Seating Chart
Ticket plans are not eligible to be purchased by ticket brokers or resellers (or anyone who represents a ticket broker or reseller).
The Colorado Rockies reserve the right to not sell Ticket Plans to any prospective or actual purchaser who fails to provide complete and accurate contact information. By attempting to purchase or actually purchasing a Ticket Plan, the purchaser grants the Rockies the right to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information provided by the purchaser, including the following:
- Name on Account
- Billing and Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card