2018 Season Ticket Exchange Program Information
- Exchanges can be by logging into My Rockies Account, at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Colorado Rockies Dugout Stores, or by mail: Colorado Rockies Baseball Club - Season Ticket Exchange Program, 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Exchanges cannot be done over the phone.
- All Future and Past Exchanges done in person or via the mail will include a $2.00 per ticket fee. Online exchanges will include a $1.00 per ticket fee.
- There are no refunds or credits if the total value is not used. Tickets cannot be re-exchanged. Exchanges are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Policies apply to Season Tickets only. Other ticket types are not eligible for this exchange program.
- All exchanges and seat locations are at the discretion of the CRBC. Additional rules may apply.
Future Exchange Program
- 74 available games: excludes Opening Day (April 6), Chicago Cubs (April 20-22), Summer Fireworks (July 3-4) and September Fireworks (Sept 28).
- Intra-Series Exchange: Allows an exchange from one Cubs game to another OR one Summer Fireworks game to another on a ticket for ticket basis (same seating area, if available). Opening Day and September Fireworks do not apply. Upgrades are not permitted.
- Tickets must be returned at least 24 hours prior to the start of the game you are exchanging out of.
- Parking passes are eligible for exchange based on lot availability.
- All future exchanges are made on a value for value basis. The game you are exchanging into could have a ticket price that is higher, lower or the same as the game you are exchanging from.
- NEW this season: The "Exchange Price" is subject to dynamically change based on supply and demand, similar to single game prices. Once season tickets are delivered, please refer to rockies.com/sth for the most updated "Exchange Prices".
- No credit will be applied to your account if the total value is not exchanged. If any exchange value covers a portion of an additional ticket or parking pass, that ticket can be purchased at the "Exchange Price". Any additional tickets purchased after all exchange value is used must be purchased at the individual ticket price.
- Exchanges into Infield Box (rows 1-10) will be exchanged at the individual
- Future Exchange Example: A Season Ticket Holder exchanges 10 Lower Rooftop Season Tickets from two differently priced games ((6 at $7) + (4 at $13) = $94 value) and exchanges them for 2 tickets to a Premium game in the Infield Club (Exchange Price = $52/ticket and $104 total).
Total paid by the customer in this scenario is $14.00 ($10 price
differential + $4 exchange fee).
Online Future Exchanges
- Log in to "My Rockies Account" by clicking the following link: My Rockies Account.
- All online exchanges are made on a ticket for ticket basis (ex: 4 tickets must be exchanged for 4 tickets).
- Each ticket redeemed will include a $1.00 fee.
- You will be required to pay the difference if you choose a higher priced game or area. The "Exchange Price" is subject to dynamic pricing.
- Pooling of ticket value can only be done at the Colorado Rockies Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.
- You cannot exchange past games using the online program.
Past Exchange Program
- The Past Exchange Program has 23 eligible dates. Unused tickets from any game can be exchanged into: May 29-30 (SF), July 2 (SF), July 10-12 (AZ), Aug. 6-8 (PIT), Aug. 21-23 (SD), Sept. 3-5 (SF), Sept. 10-13 (AZ), and Sept. 24-27 (PHI).
- All past exchanges will be done on a ticket for ticket basis in a similar seating area based upon availability. Upgrading of tickets is not permitted.
- Past parking is NOT eligible to be exchanged.
Remember: Use this program for group outings with friends, family, employees and other social events.
Please call the VIP Hotline with any questions at (303) 312-2222. Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm or email at email@example.com.
Inside Rockies Tickets