2020 Season Ticket Exchange Program Information
- Exchanges can be made by logging into "My Rockies Account", at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Colorado Rockies Dugout Stores or by mail: Colorado Rockies Baseball Club - Season Ticket Exchange Program - 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
- All exchanges done in person or via the mail will have a $2.00 per ticket fee. Online exchanges will have a $1.00 per ticket fee.
- Exchanges cannot be processed over the phone.
- There are no refunds or credits if the total value is not used. Tickets cannot be re-exchanged within the same exchange program. You may exchange from the Future Exchange Program to the Past Exchange Program once. Exchanges are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Policies apply to Season Tickets only. Other ticket types are not eligible for this exchange program.
- All exchanges and seat locations are at the discretion of the CRBC. Additional rules may apply.
Future Exchange Program
- 73 available games: excludes Opening Day (April 3), Fireworks (July 3-4, Sept. 25), Dodgers (Aug. 21-23) and Cubs (Sept. 7 only).
- Intra-Series Exchange: Allows an exchange from one Summer Fireworks game to another OR one weekend Dodgers game to another on a ticket for ticket basis (same seating area, if available). Opening Day, Cubs Labor Day, and September Fireworks do not apply. No upgrades.
- Tickets must be returned at least 24 hours prior to the start of the game you are exchanging out of.
- Parking passes are eligible for exchange based on Lot availability.
- All future exchanges are made on a value for value basis. You will need to determine the price of the ticket you are exchanging out of with the price of the ticket you are exchanging into.
- Exchanges into Infield Box (rows 1-10) will be exchanged at the single-game price.
- The Future Exchange price is subject to dynamically change based on demand, similar to single game prices. Please refer to rockies.com/sth for the most updated exchange prices throughout the season.
- No credit will be applied to your account if the total value is not exchanged. If any exchange value covers a portion of an additional ticket or parking pass, that ticket can be purchased at the current exchange price. Any additional tickets purchased after all exchange value is used must be purchased at the single-game price.
- Example: A Season Ticket Holder exchanges 10 Lower Rooftop Season Tickets from two differently priced games, 6 at $9 and 4 at $13 ($106 value), for 2 tickets to a Premium game in the Infield Club at $54 per ticket ($108 value). Amount paid by the customer in this scenario is $6 ($2 price difference + $4 exchange fee).
Online Future Exchanges
- Go to: rockies.com/sthMy Rockies Account
- All online exchanges are made on a ticket for ticket basis (ex: 4 tickets must be exchanged for 4 tickets).
- You will be required to pay the difference if you choose a higher priced game or area. The "Exchange Price" is subject to dynamic pricing.
- Pooling of ticket value can only be done at the Colorado Rockies Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.
- You cannot exchange past games using the online program.
Past Exchange Program
- The Past Exchange Program has 27 eligible dates. Unused tickets from any game can be exchanged into:
May 7 (CIN), May 11-14 (SF), June 9-11 (AZ), June 22-24 (KC), July 6-8 (AZ), July 20-23 (MIA), Aug. 3-5 (NYM), Aug 17-20 (WAS), Sept 6 (CLE), Sept. 13 (SD)
- All past exchanges will be done on a ticket for ticket basis in a similar seating area based upon availability. Upgrading of tickets is not permitted.
- Past parking is NOT eligible to be exchanged.
- To check if your past tickets were unused, please go to My Rockies Account and click "View Your Past Events". Each game must be viewed individually. Seats with the barcode icon have been used.
Exchange Details for DIGITAL Season Ticket Holders
If you are a Digital Season Ticket Customer, we recommend using the "Online Future Exchange" feature (details above).
Please call the VIP Hotline with any questions at (303) 312-2222. Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.