Welcome to the Fifth Annual Rockies Charity Night on AT&T SportsNet presented by PNC Bank. The 2023 Rockies Charity Night will take place during the Rockies vs. White Sox game on Friday, August 18 broadcast on AT&T SportsNet, giving fans the opportunity to purchase packages filled with player autographed items and Rockies merchandise. Packages are available for purchase in person at Coors Field on online here, at Rockies.com/RCN, with all fan donations going to the Colorado Rockies Foundation. The featured charity in 2023 is Girls Inc. of Metro Denver. Thanks to PNC Bank for their continued support of Rockies Charity Night.
Rockies Charity Night
Two packages are available: HOME RUN PACKAGE for $250, GRAND SLAM PACKAGE for $750.
Both packages will be filled with…
- Clear Rockies Tote bag – 12”x 6” x 12” dimension
- 30th Anniversary Logo Rockies magnet
- 30th Anniversary Logo purple Rockies adjustable cap
- City Connect logo Rockies adjustable cap
- 30th Anniversary Commemorative Yearbook
- 16oz Rockies silicone Pint glass
- 30th Anniversary collectors pennant
- 3 autographed baseballs from Rockies players past and present – in ball cubes
- Ticket voucher good for 2 free Rockies tickets to any Monday-Thursday game
The HOME RUN PACKAGE also includes a Limited-Edition Elias Díaz All-Star Game MVP trading card from Topps.
The GRAND SLAM PACKAGE also includes an autographed Rockies jersey of a current player of your choice and a limited edition Kris Bryant card from Topps!
Please submit a physical address and allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
Thank you for making Rockies Charity Night a success!
The Colorado Rockies, AT&T SportsNet, PNC Bank and Girls Inc. of Metro Denver thank you for your generous support in raising $150,000.