Pregame Tours offer the opportunity to see Kauffman Stadium in working action prior to a game. Visit the Diamond Club, View Level, Writing Press, Craft and Draft, Hall of Fame, Outfield Experience and then watch batting practice from the seating bowl (visitor’s side). All stops are subject to availability. Game times subject to change.
- Fans must have a game ticket and will stay in the ballpark after the tour and prior to game time (unless a second game ticket is presented for entry.)
- All pregame tour guests must stay with the tour group until the gates are open for general entry.
- Fans parking a vehicle at the Truman Sports Complex must have a parking pass for the pregame tour.
- There are no refunds for Pregame Tours if neither club takes batting practice.
- Pregame tours follow the game ticket policy for children (fans 32 inches in height and under do not require a ticket).
- Promotional items: On select game days with “giveaway” items, fans on the pregame tour will receive the promotional item upon entering the stadium. Please see the promotional calendar for a full list of giveaways.
Pregame Tours start at 3:45 for a 7:10 game, 3:15 for a 6:40 game, 2:45 for a 6:10 game and 11:45 for a 3:10 game. A limited number of Pregame Tour tickets are available.