Early Bird Batting Practice
Get an exclusive view of batting practice from behind the dugout! Early Bird Batting Practice begins at Gate A (Left Field) one hour before regular gate opening times.
All Fans (4 years & Up): $12.00
Available for select games with evening start times (6:15 & 7:15) weather permitting.
Early Bird Batting Practice tickets can be purchased in advance at royals.com, the Main Ticket Office located near Gate C or the ticket windows located at Gate A (Left Field) 90 minutes before regular gate opening times.
Batting Practice for either team is subject to cancellation.
Early Bird Dates:
- March 31
- April 9,10,12,13,14,24,25,26,27
- May 4,14,15,18,28,29,30
- June 1,12,13,15,18,19,20
- July 2,3,6,20,21,23,24
- August 6,7,8,10,13,14,15,16,24,28,31
- September 1,10,11,12,13,15,27,28,29
Kaycee's Boulevard Beer Tour
KayCee the "W" Guy and Boulevard Brewing Company Ambassador Brewer Jeremy Danner
- Dinner at Craft and Draft
- Beer tastings at four Boulevard bars throughout Kauffman
- Complimentary keepsake pint glass
- KayCee's Boulevard Beer Tour T-Shirt
- Coupon good for your new, favorite Boulevard beer to quench your thirst after the game begins
With over 50 Boulevard beers on tap, Jeremy promises to find the perfect beer to match your palate!
KayCee will meet all of our tour guests at 4:45 at Gate A (the third base side of the park by the Royals Hall of Fame).
- You must have your KayCee's Boulevard Tour Ticket and your Game Ticket available to be scanned at that time
- We will then proceed promptly to our first stop at Craft and Draft
- The tour will end just in time for the first pitch.
$140 per ticket (you must also have a game ticket)
Put on your walking shoes and join us for Major League Baseball's first and only in stadium pub crawl. Other than a KayCee W, what could be more fun at the ballpark?
All Access Tours
The ultimate baseball fan game experience. Go on the field, into the booth and more in the most unique game day experience for the true baseball fan. Get a behind the scenes look at all parts of the ballpark leading up to game time and beyond.
Tour stops include
- Konica Minolta Diamond Club
- Batting practice (on-field)
- Outfield Plaza
- Cboe Crown Club
- Media interview room
- Craft & Draft
- Royals Radio Network booth
- FSKC television booth
- Triple Crown Suite
- CrownVision control room
All-Access Tour package includes:
- One game ticket (Lexus Level - 300 Series)
- Kauffman Stadium cap
- Stretch canvas Kauffman Stadium photo
- $50 Gift Card (good for food, beverages & merchandise)
- Official MLB Louisville Sluggerrr Bat
All for $350 "(per person)"
Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
Available for all home games excluding Opening Day. To book your All-Access Tour, email email@example.com or call (816) 504-4297.