Early Bird Batting Practice
Get an exclusive view of batting practice from behind the dugout! Early Bird Batting Practice begins at Gate A (Left Field) one hour before regular gate opening times.
All Fans (4 years & Up): $12.00
Available for select games with evening start times (6:15 & 7:15) weather permitting.
Early Bird Batting Practice tickets can be purchased in advance at royals.com, the Main Ticket Office located near Gate C or the ticket windows located at Gate A (Left Field) 90 minutes before regular gate opening times.
Batting Practice for either team is subject to cancellation.
Kaycee's Boulevard Beer Tour
Baseball and beer have been a perfect pairing for almost as long as the game has been played. Now you can pair them up for home run of a pre-game experience at Kauffman Stadium. The pre-game tour offers fans 21 and over a unique opportunity to learn Kansas City baseball and beer history with a meal and beer tastings at several stops around the ballpark led by KayCee himself along with Boulevard Brewing Company's own Ambassador Brewer Jeremy Danner.
Tour stops include
- Guided Tour and storytelling about Kansas City's baseball and beer history
- Meet KayCee at Gate A by the Royals Hall of Fame (third base side) at 4:45 p.m. for a 7:15 p.m. game time and 10:30 a.m. for a 1:15 p.m. game time.
- Meal at Craft & Draft
- Four beer tasting stops around the ballpark
- Full beer of your choice at the tours end (Just in time for First Pitch)
- Royals and Boulevard Beer Keepsake Glass Pint
All for $140
Available for all Wednesday home games. To purchase both your Royals game ticket and KayCee's Boulevard Beer Tour ticket together, select from the Game Ticket & Tour grid below, or visit the Kauffman Stadium Ticket Office or call (816) 921-8000. Already have your Royals game ticket? You can purchase your KayCee's Boulevard Beer Tour ticket separately using the Tour Tickets Only grid.
All Access Tours
The ultimate baseball fan game experience. Go on the field, into the booth and more in the most unique game day experience for the true baseball fan. Get a behind the scenes look at all parts of the ballpark leading up to game time and beyond.
Tour stops include
- Konica Minolta Diamond Club
- Batting practice (on-field)
- Outfield Plaza
- Bats Crown Club
- Media interview room
- Craft & Draft
- Royals Radio Network booth
- FSKC television booth
- Triple Crown Suite
- CrownVision control room
All-Access Tour package includes:
- One game ticket (Lexus Level - 300 Series)
- Kauffman Stadium cap
- Stretch canvas Kauffman Stadium photo
- $50 Gift Card (good for food, beverages & merchandise)
- Official MLB Louisville Sluggerrr Bat
All for $350 "(per person)"
Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
Available for all home games excluding Opening Day. To book your All-Access Tour, email email@example.com or call (816) 504-4297.