Early Bird Batting Practice
Get an exclusive view of batting practice from behind the dugout! Early Bird Batting Practice begins at Gate A (Left Field) one hour before regular gate opening times.
- All Fans (4 years & Up): $12.00
- Available for select games with evening start times (6:15 & 7:15) weather permitting.
Save $20 - The Early Bird 10 Pack!
Purchase 10 Early Bird Experiences for $100 ($20 Savings)
Listed below is a schedule to indicate your arrival time based on the time of that evening's game.
You may purchase Early Bird tickets in advance at royals.com, the Main Ticket Office located near Gate C or on the day of the game at the Gate A (Left Field) Ticket Booth beginning ninety minutes before the General Gates Open.
Batting Practice for either team is subject to cancellation.
Early Bird Dates:
- April 2, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 26, 27, 29, 30
- May 1, 10, 14, 15, 24
- June 4, 5, 11, 12, 20, 21
- July 2, 3, 12, 15, 16, 17, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31
- August 13, 14, 16, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
- September 3, 4, 14, 24, 25, 27, 28
All Access Tours
The ultimate baseball fan game experience. Go on the field, into the booth and more in the most unique game day experience for the true baseball fan. Get a behind the scenes look at all parts of the ballpark leading up to game time and beyond.
Tour stops include
- Konica Minolta Diamond Club
- Batting practice (on-field)
- Outfield Plaza
- Cboe Crown Club
- Media interview room
- Craft & Draft
- Royals Radio Network booth
- FSKC television booth
- Triple Crown Suite
- CrownVision control room
All-Access Tour package includes:
- One game ticket (Lexus Level - 300 Series)
- Kauffman Stadium cap
- Stretch canvas Kauffman Stadium photo
- $50 Gift Card (good for food, beverages & merchandise)
- Official MLB Louisville Sluggerrr Bat
All for $350 "(per person)"
Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
Available for all home games excluding Opening Day. To book your All-Access Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816) 504-4297.