Royals Gift Cards can be purchased for any dollar denomination between $25-$100 and can be used for purchasing regular season tickets, merchandise and/or concessions at Kauffman Stadium.
Royals Gift Cards
To purchase Royals Gift Cards, click on the Buy Gift Card link above or call our Ticket Services staff at 816-504-4040, option 3. Your Royals Gift Card will be mailed within 7-10 business days to the address you provide during purchase.
- To redeem for TICKETS - order online at royals.com, over the phone at 816-504-4040, or in person at any Kauffman Stadium ticket window.
- To redeem for MERCHANDISE - visit the Official Royals Team Store, Royals Authentics, or any retail location inside Kauffman Stadium
- To redeem for CONCESSIONS - present your Royals gift card at any Kauffman Stadium concession stand
If the amount of your Royals Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
If the amount of your Royals Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Royals Gift Card for future use.
- Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your gift card does not expire.
- Your gift card may be used only for purchasing tickets to Kansas City Royals regular season home baseball games at royals.com, at any open Kauffman Stadium ticket window or by calling our Ticket Services staff at 816-504-4040, option 3 or for other purchases at participating concessions and retail locations at Kauffman Stadium.
- If the amount of your gift card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your gift card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your gift card account for future use.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged unless required by law.
- Items paid for with a gift card will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Gift cards may not be resold by unauthorized vendors.
- The face value of a gift card is in US dollars.
- Gift cards are void where prohibited.
- In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth at www.royals.com/giftcard at the time of use will control.
- Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action (each a "Claim") arising out of or relating to the gift cards shall be: (1) resolved by final and binding arbitration in Kansas City, Missouri, before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (2) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact The Royals at 816-504-4040.
- All rights reserved.