Opening Day at The K
Are you ready for Royals Opening Day? It's almost here! Join us at The K on Thursday, March 30th vs. the Minnesota Twins! With a brand-new bobblehead, exciting LIVE music, and the return of powder blues, this is a game you DO NOT want to miss! Tickets start at just $29, or save even more with a bundled ticket pack below. Bring your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister, your cousin, your neighbor, your dog... well, don't bring your dog yet. Wait until Bark at the Park to do that. Anyway, we can't wait to see you!
Game Day Activations
- Parking lots will open at 9:00 a.m. and stadium gates will open at 12 p.m.
- Parking must be purchased in advance here.
- Bobby Witt, Jr. Bobblehead gate giveaway presented by Price Chopper
- On it's 50th Anniversary, full powder blue uniforms return and make their debut at The K
- Pre-game Concert by Grammy-award winning Country Rock duo Brothers Osborne
- Located on the Miller Lite Fountain Bar Deck (above the left-center field fountains facing the field)
- Concert will take place from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Must have an Opening Day game ticket to attend
- Pre-game Opening Day ceremony
- Celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Kauffman Stadium Fountains
- Members of the 1973 Royals Opening Day team will be in attendance. This was the first team to wear full powder blues
- Flyover by aircraft from Whiteman Air Force Base