They say behind every man is an amazing woman... these are the women behind your favorite boys of summer... the Minnesota Twins.
The Minnesota Twins Wives Organization is a group comprised of the wives or fiancés of Minnesota Twins players and coaches. Each year the Wives Organization works on many ventures that are dedicated to helping families and children in need.
We would like to THANK all of you who participated in any of our events this year. Your generosity helped us to reach our goals.
At the Ballpark
Visit us at our booth, located behind the Great Clips seats, to purchase our Celebrity Cookbook, the ever popular Ball 'n a Bag (authentic Major League Baseball signed by one of our players), I Love Baseball t-shirt, Twins woodgrain journal or a Twins tote. All proceeds benefit families and children in need.
Sell dates include: August 3, and September 10
Favorite Things Silent Auction
All net proceeds benefit the Sheridan Story.
- There are over 200,000 kids in Minnesota who don't have enough to eat. The Sheridan Story wants to change that!
- The mission of The Sheridan Story is to fight child hunger through community and school partnerships.
- The Sheridan Story is a network of community partners that provides food to kids who live in Food Insecurity, meaning they don't always know where their next meal is coming from.
- The Sheridan Story's main program is working with schools to get food to kids to close the weekend food gap - when kids don't have access to the meal programs at school.
- They Sheridan Story began in one school in North East Minneapolis in 2013, and now serves meals to children in over 190 schools across the Twin Cities metro.
- The Sheridan Story served over 5,000 children per week in the 2017-2018 school year. This school year, the goal is to serve 7,700 children weekend meals.
- The Sheridan Story has volunteer opportunities and is always looking for more community sponsors!
Bid now at www.twinsbaseball.com/favoritethingsauction
Follow @MNTwinsWives on Twitter for updates on Twins Wives events.