2022 Spring Training Scoreboard Messages are now available.
Commemorate an occasion and support the Twins Community Fund with a Spring Training Scoreboard Message!
Below are the details for submitting a Spring Training Scoreboard Message:
- A maximum of 30 characters in length
- Available for all Spring Training games on a first come, first served basis
- Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance of the game date you select
- All Scoreboard Messages must be submitted online (not accepted at the ballpark)
- All Scoreboard Messages are $25 and benefit the Twins Community Fund
- Each message will be displayed once during the 5th inning on the Hammond Stadium scoreboard
Note: The Twins reserve the right to approve and edit any message content. Messages that are obscene, offensive, or include foul language or the names of MLB players will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Doncits at [email protected].
Thank you for your support of the Twins Community Fund and Minnesota Twins Baseball!